• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes. But: river counts as sea so troops can"t cross the river so the supply lines are fucked up and the AI is fucked up, it is too stupid to transport troops efficiently over sea.

but in game for exsample you can go from denmark to sweeden and they separated by the sea.

I won't add any other lake at the moment. Vlasina is not big enought (for map scale), Djerdap is in the frontier and Plitvice is small (map scale again) and can be put in the mod as a river.

EDIT:
The map as is now:

Nice work! :rolleyes:

It would be nice that every urban province have small map of that town in real life like in HOI3 mods, and rivers like in my previus post.

It would be nice to add rivers as a province and build port for the river navy.on some rivers , not for all.
Dunav, sava most part, some aprts of velika morava, and some parts of Drina.
HAX mod progress????

Well if it is possible and it don't destroys the AI.

Yes. But: river counts as sea so troops can"t cross the river so the supply lines are fucked up and the AI is fucked up, it is too stupid to transport troops efficiently over sea.

Will it be possible to have rivers cut up into sea provinces?
Will it destroy the AI and whole system?

Hax what you think about rivers as province?

See answer up!

Hax what you think about rivers as province?

Hmm, do you want to present each rivers as a one large province? or to make them as small sections, equal in size to ordinary provs?

EDIT: oops, Hax seems to be faster:rofl:

or to make them as small sections, equal in size to ordinary provs?

I think and accept only this, but I wonder how the AI will be reacting on this.
But what's the really change of have river provinces?
We can just have vanilla rivers with extra hard to cross them.
To cut up rivers will just be waste of time I think.

Nice work! :rolleyes:

Will it be possible to have rivers cut up into sea provinces?
Will it destroy the AI and whole system?

It is possible if you trought Denmark can go to sweeden, then you can make that every river proivnce be like Denmark/Sweden.I dont see how it affect to AI.If denmark/sweeden ok and some islands in germany and Finland it would be ok in the rivers.But it would be rivers, but in program code it would be sea.

RIVERS.jpg

Methinks it's up to Gukan, it's his map anyway:) but well I appreciate the idea with sea-sized rivers, it will make the scale of the map more real.

this would be best mod in HOI history with rivers as sea for ports for rivers navy.yeahhhh