• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for not being active some days, had much work to do! ;)
Now let's focus and get a good new version but should it be for ARMA or DH or both? I would like to give out one last version for ARMA then we can start having DH as base and if we want to convert the new DH versions "back" to ARMA compatibles.

Hogar, every start country has ministers in the ARMA versions, they don't appear in the converted DH version?
If you want I can upload them so you can implant the into the new version(s).
Also we have military leaders for almost all countries, some have a little amount of m-leaders but some also have a lot(Croatia, Bosnia).
But only Croatia, Herzeg-Bosna and Slovenia have done text file to have working military leaders in-game. And maybe your RSK military leader file works also.

All countries except Serbia(+Vojvodina) and Bosnia have airports. I will finish this now when I have more time to spend on freetime. :)
And I will finish the navy harbours for all countries.

Again sorry for not being active, let's get this thread warm again! :D
And please use the other thread in our sub-forum for OOB's, military leaders, ministers etc. so we can locate everything more easily.

P.S. I have saved all your important stuff which you have posted during the days I was gone.

Hello!

I am finishing the Slovenian War and making a second scenario.
Lets make a last version for Arma!

Here is some formatted pictures: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...s-Graphics&p=13207510&viewfull=1#post13207510

Alright great! Will you save those pictures? Remember that you must convert them to .bmp pictures. PNG doesn't work.
Yes let's end this (for ARMA)! :D

Hello!!!

I did not do anything,
but tomorrow I am ready to finish skill for RSK com and add more pictures....:ninja: (maybe)

I appreciate your help!

JRHINDO have you any Slovenian OOB? Are you using Hogars?

P.S. Hogar will take a paus from this mod, some private stuff.

Limited wars - idea

We know we can't simulate limited wars at the start of the scenario.
I thought about it and I think we could solve the problem by setting up each JAN Corps as an puppet state to SFRJ.

If you ever decide to get back to this I think you will find that this is the only way to solve this problem...

I've seen you stating you are busy with work or school. I assumed that was unofficial resignation confirmed by an absence from the thread... It looks like I was wrong. Sorry.

I am Ok to code bits and pieces but can't do anything complicated. I can find time to help these days...

I've been working on this over the last week. I've got to the conclusion that brigades are not enough to provide a realistic game. Units are too few, running mad all over the map. I've already started working on OOB based on battalions, e.g in Lika region we have only at most 10 brigades on each side. That doesn't give enough form a front line...

I had nearly finished events leading to the war, OOBs (Croatia, RSK and JNA) when I ran into this issue. I'll post something in few days.
Cheers.