• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks TeutenburgerW for helping us, your modding skills is needed:D
And when you already mod, could you just look on the RSK event. What could cause it to crash the game some days after firing it. I haven't tried to via cheat fire it on the first day, please try that and see what happens. Of course when you have hopefully done the bug fixes.

The problem with your event is this:

Code:
date = { day = 31 month = june year = 1091 }

In HOI2, there are only 30 days.

Also, is it intentional that the event should only fire once (last june) if Croatia and Serbia are at war? I guess not, so therefore I think you should add an offset (so it checks multiple times if the triggers are fulfilled and then popups the event):
Code:
date = { day = 30 month = june year = 1091 }
offset = 7
deathdate = { day = 30 month = july year = 1095 }

This way, it will fire once Croatia and Serbia are at war.

And yes, it works to press F12 and type "event 1003000" and it pops up. :)

The problem with your event is this:

Code:
date = { day = 31 month = june year = 1091 }

In HOI2, there are only 30 days.

Also, is it intentional that the event should only fire once (last june) if Croatia and Serbia are at war? I guess not, so therefore I think you should add an offset (so it checks multiple times if the triggers are fulfilled and then popups the event):
Code:
date = { day = 30 month = june year = 1091 }
offset = 7
deathdate = { day = 30 month = july year = 1095 }

This way, it will fire once Croatia and Serbia are at war.

And yes, it works to press F12 and type "event 1003000" and it pops up. :)

Alright that can be changed to 30.

If you will have time could you fix these things and test the event. And watch if the game crashes some days after it has been triggered ;)

Alright that can be changed to 30.

If you will have time could you fix these things and test the event. And watch if the game crashes some days after it has been triggered ;)

Noo. I already spent 5 hours of my only free day of with those damn bugfixing. Now I shall enjoy a good meal and then I'm off for a couple of days of "further education" in a holiday resort. :)

Noo. I already spent 5 hours of my only free day of with those damn bugfixing. Now I shall enjoy a good meal and then I'm off for a couple of days of "further education" in a holiday resort. :)

Alright, I can only be happy that you wanted to spend your time, thanks mate :cool:

Supaplex did you fix it, or you mean the solution TW said?

Also can report that all the military leader picture have been converted to 36/50 pictures, by Vax! Thanks! :)

lol I was really sure there would be lotsa bugs since I can even check what i make (the cant_run_hoi problem). Thank you very much for fixing them TW! I havent made tech names yet so its no bug.

RSK event is fixed yeah!

Ok step 2 to YW004 testing, I need someone to:
-Make a screenshot of every tech page.
-Play YW test scenario, play as serbia. You should have a plane wing, i want you to see what is the game distance to Maribor (in slovenia). Make a screenshot of the pop up info box.

Some good news, I was able to test one military leader. I just need to put 1091 on the start date of all leaders.

Screenie:
screensave0w.png

Those symbol changes ideas are to Vax, please do them :)

Notice that I tested this on 0.03, not 0.04 ;)

JR, I will not apply and see if I can make the scenario to work as TW says it crashes. I need a patch if he have done it(TW)
But I will try;)

EDIT: Do you remmeber my oldest AAR with HoI1? :)
Link

Last edited:
Thanks again TW!

I'm not the one who made the new tech tree (that's you!) and you deserve all credit and recognition for that. I'm only glad to help out (unfortuantley, DH takes lots time currently as you know :p)

Cool thing though, got it running on DH. I'll probably (help?) adapt in a later stage if there's some progress and interest. :)

I'm not the one who made the new tech tree (that's you!) and you deserve all credit and recognition for that. I'm only glad to help out (unfortuantley, DH takes lots time currently as you know :p)

Cool thing though, got it running on DH. I'll probably (help?) adapt in a later stage if there's some progress and interest. :)
:p
There IS interests to port YW to DH when the mod is stable and good. ;)

Yo, so I tried my hand at the AI. Did some test files, but i have some questions. Anyone knows how do they get loaded by the game? I mean, is there somewhere to write what AI should go for what country? Must there be AI events to loaded them all at game start?

edit: btw where is my pics HAX? :mad:

Last edited:
Somehow I couldn't see this in the post, just when I quote it:(

Because he edited his post, it's obvious!