• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax and Gukan thanks for the answers. Well i've done over 60% of the Bosnian map and added over 40 provinces and it's going great.

But again i have 2 questions, sorry :rolleyes::

1. Are we going to have in every province those red dots (for towns or cities), or does it has to be only urban provinces because i was doing them all this time, and i just realised what if i'm not supposed to do that.

2. I have some provinces in Bosnia with the same name (probably 2 or 3), for example Odzak is a municipality in Bosnia but there is also small town also named Odzak like near Gacko. Now are there going to be any problems about that or not?

Thanks for understanding...:D

ODzak in reps rpska and bonsia, well rename as east Odzak.

gukan is my new map good I aded some croatina provinces I meas west serb republic Krajna.

Last edited:
1. Are we going to have in every province those red dots (for towns or cities), or does it has to be only urban provinces because i was doing them all this time, and i just realised what if i'm not supposed to do that.

2. I have some provinces in Bosnia with the same name (probably 2 or 3), for example Odzak is a municipality in Bosnia but there is also small town also named Odzak like near Gacko. Now are there going to be any problems about that or not?
1.- The red dots are not needed, when i asked for dots for cities i was asking about the cities that will be considered urban for the mod. But the map looks so good with this dots that i didn't say nothing :eek:o
2.- 2 provinces with the same name will be no problem for the game, as far as i know

gukan is my new map good I aded some croatina provinces I meas west serb republic Krajna.
I will look at it when i reach home. here at work my conection is slow.

hax now is next week.It would be nice to merge yours work and gukans and post to first page to be downable.and every week you do that until beta where finish.

Hi,
here is progress of Bosnian Map. Tommorow i should be finished. Gukan if you can check if everything is alright and don't mind the red dots. I wrote the names for Mostar City, dividing them in Mostar and Stari Mostar instead of Istocni and Zapadni Mostar, but if you prefer the last then i'll change it. I added alot of provinces because we need those, i mean firstly if you agree.

As for Sarajevo i still didn't touch, i'll probably do that last as it needs alot of attention. I also paid attention to some parts of the provinces such as Gorazde, Zepa and Srebrenica, because in 92 Gorazde was connected through Rogoj and Trnovo to rest of Bosnia, as for Srebrenica and Zepa they had sometimes connections, where i made historical connection through Zeleni Jadar and Djile.

I also added little bit more provinces in the Bihac area so Zapadna Bosna and the 5th Corps have something to fight for, so instead of 7 provinces we have now 11 or 12, gives Zapadna Bosna to control some provinces and 5th Corps too and still able to fight the Serb army from the west and east.

Tell me what you think...

The map:

Nice job, can you do sandzak too?I mean one person on FB is doing montenegro and montenegrian sandzak, and you do serbina parts of sandzak I will rest of serbia.Nice job indided.
Mesina2 I named and splited some provinces in west srem, baranja, East krajna republic parts.You downlaod that map and doing rest of the croatia.

hax now is next week.It would be nice to merge yours work and gukans and post to first page to be downable.and every week you do that until beta where finish.

Can't you just wait some more? :D

Hi,
here is progress of Bosnian Map. Tommorow i should be finished. Gukan if you can check if everything is alright and don't mind the red dots. I wrote the names for Mostar City, dividing them in Mostar and Stari Mostar instead of Istocni and Zapadni Mostar, but if you prefer the last then i'll change it. I added alot of provinces because we need those, i mean firstly if you agree.

As for Sarajevo i still didn't touch, i'll probably do that last as it needs alot of attention. I also paid attention to some parts of the provinces such as Gorazde, Zepa and Srebrenica, because in 92 Gorazde was connected through Rogoj and Trnovo to rest of Bosnia, as for Srebrenica and Zepa they had sometimes connections, where i made historical connection through Zeleni Jadar and Djile.

I also added little bit more provinces in the Bihac area so Zapadna Bosna and the 5th Corps have something to fight for, so instead of 7 provinces we have now 11 or 12, gives Zapadna Bosna to control some provinces and 5th Corps too and still able to fight the Serb army from the west and east.

The map:

Very good!:eek:

Just one thing, Tomislavgrad should be named Duvno as Croats changed it after the war;)

Hi,
Do not ask me about names... as i told before, my knowledgement of that region was far from fair... hardly i can post Girona at a spanish map and i life 100Km far from there :eek:o . So, i will accept what you told me ;)
as above, i accept your decision

All perfect, what can i say :D

Why not stick in civ3 to HOI conversions? they have almost all done.
And no, i can only make some 3d sprites, no vehicles, no planes, human only.

Better something then nothing.

Besides it would be just wrong to play Croatia with German soldiers.

Why would it be so wrong? :rolleyes:

This is like first time there is no activity here:)

Please discuss, and MOD ON!

Becouse of Ustashe.

And yeah, people discuss more!

Why would it be so wrong? :rolleyes:

This is like first time there is no activity here:)

Please discuss, and MOD ON!

On the other hand, the other forum has grown a bit and are a bit easier when it comes to internal mod developing compared to having it here where this board should rather be used for discussing than developing..