• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You know that WW2 started 1939, so from 1936 that's much more then 9 months.

Yes please, we don't want such "propaganda" here:D No but it's a good mod but unfair if you play a minor country.

For some reason it didn't written years at "3 -years- and 9 months"

yeah the most fun i had in the last one was defeating the americans with iraq and getting them to give me kuwait :)

Really?
Too bad that Iraq has only 1 IC.
How much Haiti has? 2?

Anyway Hax what do I have to do with rivers?

1 ic for iraq :eek: thats harsh. i agree ic based on gdp is a very bad idea cause britian has next to no industry but a large service economy so based on that system it would have loads of ic

edit: here ill upload tomorrow, rapidshare is being a bitch to me :mad:

For Hax:
Skin and resources icons ready, I'll just need to upload them somewhere:)

For Mesina2:
I meant I like the number "1.00":)

About rivers... Areas need to be defined first, then come rivers.

For Gukan:
It's incredible but your theory about dependence of rivers on areas is true indeed. I tried to make rivers and I failed. But when I defined a test area, rivers worked! It means we'll need to wait until the areas are defined before making the rivers.

For Supaplex:
Oh, I didn't recognize you with your changed avatar:)

For kostabilm:
It'll be ready when it's ready.

For ALL:
Let's stop discussing MDS2 please. They have their own thread for it:)
This thread is for the YW mod. Thanks.

I've drawn the blue line on Bosnian Map how it should look after the Dayton peace '95, and also added Brcko District which i circled in the second map with the pink colour.

Hax i've done also a map of Bosnia how it looks in January 1993 during the war, and i'll probably try to do maps for april-may '92, june '93 during the Muslim/Croat war, january '94 and january '95.

So here is the Bosnian map how it should look in january 1993 during the war:

• 1Like
Reactions:
some body know when we be can download this MOD?

mod isn't complete yet but map can be downloaded and I don't know where is link so search for it on last few threads

also some body?
that's whole different meaning then you ment

For Hax:
Skin and resources icons ready, I'll just need to upload them somewhere:)

For ALL:
Let's stop discussing MDS2 please. They have their own thread for it:)
This thread is for the YW mod. Thanks.

Good:)

Thank you Vax;)

Vaximillian upload skins on megaupload.

Yes and PM me;)

El-Fatih,

Do you mean we must change something. Why do you upload those pictures?

Good:)
El-Fatih,

Do you mean we must change something. Why do you upload those pictures?

We don't have to change anything, i've uploaded those maps just to show you where the border should be when you start to create scenarios for YW. For example if you want to create scenarios for Bosnian war like April 1992 or June 1993 or even after Dayton peace like January 1996. Do you understand.

We don't have to change anything, i've uploaded those maps just to show you where the border should be when you start to create scenarios for YW. For example if you want to create scenarios for Bosnian war like April 1992 or June 1993 or even after Dayton peace like January 1996. Do you understand.

Yes I understand, I thought you wanted to change the shape of some provinces.;)

El-Fatih can you do map of 1992 for three sides?

Hax what about those islands, that I sugglest to be separated provinces? Does Gukan fix that?

Last edited:
Hax what about those islands, that I sugglest to be separated provinces? Does Gukan fix that?

Do we really need them to be separated provinces?
- I'd rather say no.
Was there much fighting?
- I'd rather say no.
Do they have any particular importance for the war?
- I'd rather say no.