+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 285 FirstFirst ... 65 90 115 140 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 190 215 240 265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 5697

Thread: Yugoslav Wars

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    Well somehow I really like the first one. But we will choose that democratic LATER!

We will follow BORDERS! No more splitting! REGIONS AREN'T IMPORTANT INGAME!
    Yes but its realistic that regions be what they really are in real life.If you folow the borders it will not be realistic. But its your mod, you decide, Im only suggesting what is good for mod. Regions are not important but better to fix now then latter, and you will see if you folow the borders some people will corect you in later versions of mod to be better and realistic.
    Yugoslav Wars

Did administrators consider to add carma buton to forum members. +1 (reputacion)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Rome Gold
    Sengoku500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Supaplex View Post
    Yes but its realistic that regions be what they really are in real life.If you folow the borders it will not be realistic. But its your mod, you decide, Im only suggesting what is good for mod. Regions are not important but better to fix now then latter, and you will see if you folow the borders some people will corect you in later versions of mod to be better and realistic.
    But there is no need to have any regions at all?!
    They have no function, we did it just to, I don't know, we just made them...
    Now we skip that.
    Could somebody say how it will look like regions on the map. All of them who have accepted, Gukan

Zokan, he is in the crew of the MDS mod. He have made for us minister/military leaders text files (.csv) for Croatia and Herzeg-Bosnia.
    I'm gathering from everywhere info and help
    Yugoslav Wars
    Support a revolutionary mod for Darkest Hour!
    My Werewolf Stats
    My Ink Well

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Glasgow, Strathclyde Provisional Governorate
    hey if you want any help with the mod id be glad to help, I have some experience with events, ministers, leaders and tech teams.
    Saeculum Obscurum: A Late Antiquity Mod- CKII Mod of the Fall of Rome and the rise of Medieval Euope [Version 0.22a Released]

200k club500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    But there is no need to have any regions at all?!
    They have no function, we did it just to, I don't know, we just made them...
    Now we skip that.
    Could somebody say how it will look like regions on the map. All of them who have accepted, Gukan

Zokan, he is in the crew of the MDS mod. He have made for us minister/military leaders text files (.csv) for Croatia and Herzeg-Bosnia.
    I'm gathering from everywhere info and help
    Erm... May I ask? How are the two parts of your post connected with together?
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

Sengoku500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Haggis View Post
    hey if you want any help with the mod id be glad to help, I have some experience with events, ministers, leaders and tech teams.
    Yes we could need some help
    Do you know how to make text files for ministers?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaximillian View Post
    Erm... May I ask? How are the two parts of your post connected with together?
    They are not, it's a new sentence. He has helped us with text files
    Yugoslav Wars
    My Werewolf Stats
    My Ink Well

HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

yeah i can do ministers but i can never get my own graphics to work, so if someone else is doing them then id be able to
    Saeculum Obscurum: A Late Antiquity Mod- CKII Mod of the Fall of Rome and the rise of Medieval Euope [Version 0.22a Released]

We have the data and the GFX but we need to ordain them into .csv files.

id be happy enough to do that

200k club500k club

Hi.

I have a question. From the list i posted some days ago, who is doing and what is being done?
    I have finished regions, areas and ports, and i think Amallric has taken the province names work (is that correct?) and Vaximillian the minimap (a beautifull minimap he has done, but what do you think of making it colored?), so if nobody is making river connections, i will make them. Please, confirm this.

Thanks

Sengoku500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Haggis View Post
    yeah i can do ministers but i can never get my own graphics to work, so if someone else is doing them then id be able to
    Well I can tell you when you can start with a .csv file.
    Must first just fix a list with the ID's for every country.
    So please stay tuned here and discuss until I can give you work to do

EDIT: I just sent you the Kosovo ministers for you via PM, make a .csv file of them, please
    Last edited by Hax; 04-04-2010 at 20:05.
    Yugoslav Wars
    My Werewolf Stats
    My Ink Well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gukan View Post
    Hi.

I have a question. From the list i posted some days ago, who is doing and what is being done?
    I have finished regions, areas and ports, and i think Amallric has taken the province names work (is that correct?) and Vaximillian the minimap (a beautifull minimap he has done, but what do you think of making it colored?), so if nobody is making river connections, i will make them. Please, confirm this.

Thanks
    I can make it colored, no problems, could you give me the source map you used and scale you resized it in?

About river connections, I can take them. We could divide the work between some comrades (maybe Supaplex will take part in it?).

P.S. Post #666!!!

aye aye captain

Sengoku500k club

I can make it colored, no problems, could you give me the source map you used and scale you resized it in?

About river connections, I can take them. We could divide the work between some comrades (maybe Supaplex will take part in it?).

P.S. Post #666!!!
    Yes please make it coloured And don't forget those pictures I asked for

I will not take the river connections, I have started to make .csv files and converting military leaders
    And if Supaplex and Mesina2 don't help with rivers they will be downgraded in CREW rank

Not good, not good number
    Yugoslav Wars
    My Werewolf Stats
    My Ink Well

Happy Easter.
    Yugoslavia Wars mod - Join the fight that ravages ex-Yugoslavia! Relive Europe's last and most taboo war! Repeat history or change it forever.

I will not take the river connections, I have started to make .csv files and converting military leaders
    And if Supaplex and Mesina2 don't help with rivers they will be downgraded in CREW rank

What about rivers?
    I already give all ID for all water provinces.
    Yugoslavia Wars mod - Join the fight that ravages ex-Yugoslavia! Relive Europe's last and most taboo war! Repeat history or change it forever.

Blog Entries

Man, blackmailing has never been a noble business...

And Easter is over BWAHAHAHA!!!

200k club500k club

Do you mean the source map to make the minimap?
    If that's your request the map is that, about resizes... resized it to 72x84, added a 72x84 black to the left and another to the right to have the 216x84 image.
    Well, i was asking this, to do it myself, as the other work that still needs to be done is terrain, and my knowledgement is...poor?

Gukan I confirm that I am doing province names for now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gukan View Post
    Do you mean the source map to make the minimap?
    If that's your request the map is that, about resizes... resized it to 72x84, added a 72x84 black to the left and another to the right to have the 216x84 image.

Well, i was asking this, to do it myself, as the other work that still needs to be done is terrain, and my knowledgement is...poor?
    1) No-no-no, I've already used it (you understand, MapExtractor and so on...) Just the map you used while drawing, I mean map of the region. As for "borders" ("colorscales"-map), I've made my minimap from it.

2) My knowledge about that region's terrain is even poorer than yours so maybe you'll take the minor rivers, and I'll take the larger?

200k club500k club

1) No-no-no, I've already used it (you understand, MapExtractor and so on...) Just the map you used while drawing, I mean map of the region. As for "borders" ("colorscales"-map), I've made my minimap from it.

2) My knowledge about that region's terrain is even poorer than yours so maybe you'll take the minor rivers, and I'll take the larger?
    I think i didn't understand you... The map was based on a worst map that the one you have here. But here is a link to the first map i showed Hax : The first map!

Ok with the rivers, the river that goes from one lake to another in Albania/Macedonia is already done (you will see it in adj-defs.csv file)

Thanks Vax

+ Reply to Thread