+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Song of Ice and Fire Mod v0.1 (In Nomine)

Well, I CTD'ed again, without being excommunicated this time. Here's the game log - I couldn't see anything weird in a quick overview. I've also uploaded the other two logs that weren't empty.

As for preventing the High Septon from declaring excommunications and crusades all the time, I think that the MM team (specifically dharper, if I recall) found a way to disable those functions so that they could implement their own versions (because the current ways are hardcoded).
    Attached Files

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Now C., I am really dispointed in you. You left us, in your previous thread, with an adrenaline rush of a comment. You had me thinking that you would be kind enough to link to this here thread, but it took me a week to find this puppy. Now I shall be a week behind in conquering the Iron Throne

Just my way of saying thanks
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

I have waited for months for a Song of Ice and Fire mod to come. There have been threads and screenshots but never a released demo. I love the books and I'm sure I will love this mod.

Thanks!
    The Holy Crusade of Pope Nicolaus V - A Crusade States AAR (- Discontinued due reloading of OS)

So today I finally had some time to try and play this. I must say I'm quite impressed with the world, all the provinces and the big and small houses. Everything seemed so... Westerosi. Nevertheless, I must say it takes some time to get used to waging wars between two major houses, there's so many vassals running around and you just can't remember who's on your side and who's not

Obviously there are still many things to be done ("The LAN_ADJ-BAR_ADJ war" doesn't sound quite as epic as it could ) but most of them are just little oddities that need to be tweaked (King's Landing had a 114% WS cost in a peace deal so I had to settle for some released vassals instead)

But when I really got to the part that seemed enjoyable (when your vassals turn on you), I had a CTD. I reloaded the autosave twice and both times the CTD occurred within the same year. They were on different dates and not tied to any particular event as far as I can tell. I've attached game logs from all the instances and system error log from what I think is the second instance.
    Attached Files
    The hunter who chases two rabbits misses them both. If you must fail, fail splendidly. Hunt two tigers.
    -Laibach

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club

Is the mod still alive?
    The Road from Leningrad
    A Gary Grigsby's War in the East AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Teurlinx View Post
    Is the mod still alive?
    I haven't been able to work on it since the release, and it's not likely that this will change in the foreseeable future... That's what I was afraid of when I released it (and the reason why I didn't wait until I had added a couple things more)
    "There is an Awesome Game of Thrones Video Game. You Can Play it Right Now." --Kotaku
    "The best Game of Thrones game you will probably ever play." --Rock Paper Shotgun

A Game of Thrones: A Crusader Kings 2 mod.
    A Game of Thrones: An Europa Universalis IV mod.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I really, really hope this thing doesn't die. If sacrificing a thousand children to the Others is what it take to keep it alive, then by the gods, I will.

On a more serious note (well, not really...), something interesting happened in my game. I made a royal marriage with the Night's Watch as the Starks, then entered an alliance with them. But wait, there's more. When the Old Bear kicked the bucket, I became senior member of a personal union with the Night's Watch. Then I inherited them. Now, I'm all for giving the Starks more power, but somehow I think this should be prevented.

I like your mod, but after I installed the mod and the river fix I started up Euorpa and discovered that all the rivers' were black. Can somebody help me with this problem?

played a really short test game, checked the countrie files...

then noticed that house greyjoy has a chance of female succession, which while possible (Balon appointing Asha as his heir) this would send the iron islands in uproar, so should be impossible

200k clubHoI AnthologyDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacy
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Cool, I shall have to try this mod out sometime!
    Peter Ebbesen: To guarantee success, rename Victoria 2 to something like "Victoria's Secret: An Encounter Under the Sun"

We'll Protect America! : a (Kaiseriech) USA/AUS AAR Ongoing

"As for myself, my course is clear. A British subject I was born — a British subject I will die. With my utmost effort, with my latest breath, will I oppose the ‘veiled treason’ which attempts by sordid means and mercenary proffers to lure our people from their allegiance. " Sir John A. Macdonald
    "A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation" John Diefenbaker

*___* OMG i love GRRM's book... cant waito to play to this mod... and pls make it perfect don let it die!!!

Europa Universalis: Rome

what Eu3 need is a Lotr mod.

or a wow mod :-)

for vanilla? would be really cool...... for me, can't afford NA or IN right now.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Has anyone tried to get this working for HTTT?

Europa Universalis 3EU3 Complete

MOD Still Around?

Does anyone still have this mod? I know I'm remorting the thread and all, but the link at the top no longer works.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Hello,

Haven't tried this mod yet, but I would like to.
    But before I'll try it I would love to see it updated for 5.1

So I say like the above poster, is this "MOD Still Around?"
    The Great Northern War

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileden, my hosting site, is apparently down for manteinance. When they fix whatever issues they have the link should start working again.

I'm afraid I won't be working anymore on this mod, though. CK2 is a much better choice for an ASOIAF mod, so I'll probably start working on one when it comes out. It seems I won't be working alone this time, so I hope we might actually end up making something decent

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Cabezaestufa View Post
    I'm afraid I won't be working anymore on this mod, though. CK2 is a much better choice for an ASOIAF mod, so I'll probably start working on one when it comes out. It seems I won't be working alone this time, so I hope we might actually end up making something decent
    Oh, that too bad.

Well, I guess if CK2 is better for a ASOIAF mod then you should create it there.

Please do post a link the the CK2 ASOIAF mod when it's up on the forums!

Yazem.
    The Great Northern War

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Deleted
    Last edited by marat271; 18-04-2012 at 12:23.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Bristol, England, United Kingdom, 108700782494847, Bristol, United Kingdom
    Is there no way to have this mod to use with DW?

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I still have the mod files.
    And I have been considering to port the mod to dw. I did a conversion to make it run on Mac since it uses a gfx mod.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast