• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to agree with Byakhiam.
Unvote Lord STrange
Vote Euro007

Official and Final Bodypaint competition vote count

Jamie550 - 4 - Jamie550, White Daimon-1, Jopi, AVN-1
Raczynski - 2 - Raczynski, Heimdall
Lemeard/AVN-2 - 2 - Bazti/Pandemonium, Lemeard/AVN-2
EUROO7 - 2 - Byakhiam, Lord Strange
sbr - 2 - sbr, the_hdk
Capibara/Avernite-2 - 1 - Paendrag
jonti-h - 1 - jonti-h
Lord Strange - 1 -
Avernite-1 - 1 - Avernite-1
Bazti/Pandemonium - 1 - theFreeman
theFreeman - 1 - Ahura Mazda
dublish - 1 - dublish
----
not voted - EUROO7, Nautilu, Tskb18, Slinky, THE_SPLIT, k-59, muttoneer, humancalculator, Capibara/Avernite-2, noddy102, Eu_proof, Teep/White Daimon-2, tweek/punkbob, Mr G.

EDIT: edited to include the_hdk's vote below.

Last edited:
First Day and First Night

dans.jpg
Acts Like Capibara looking cool in his sunglasses​

The dancing went on and on but in the end Acts Like Capibara won the competition by causing a thunderstorm and two inches of rain.

Thoroughly soaked you went back to your tipis to try to get some warmth from the hearths and just when your were starting to feel alive again a mighty howl was heard, sending a chill down your splines. A few brave braves braved the night to see what had happened and found Stuttering Ox the Initiate with an Owl Totem ripped to pieces and scattered all over the place.

Voting for tomorrow's lynching is now on.

Jamie550 will get an extra trait. Slinky the Spiritually Attuned Cultist was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
That jamie really looks like a bad guy to me.

Vote Jamie550

Vote Jamie550 the weakwilled brave!

Trying to hide that you associated with him in the bodypaint competition, are you?

Eyes like Eagle sees it, and acts. Ugh!

Vote White Daimon

Vote Jamie550

I was going to do it yesterday but didn't get here to vote in time, so I might as well do it today instead.

Bandwagon on Jamie already?! :p

Vote Teep, he's playing right?

Official vote count - 20h 30min to deadline

Jamie550 - 3 - White Daimon, Eu_proof, muttoneer
White Daimon - 2 - Raczynski, Avernite
Byakhiam - 1 - EUROO7
Teep - 1 - Heimdall
----
not voted - Nautilu, Tskb18, dublish, THE_SPLIT, k-59, Lord Strange, sbr, jonti-h, humancalculator, the_hdk, Jopi, Paendrag, Byakhiam, Ahura Mazda, Capibara, noddy102, AVN, Jamie550, Teep, tweek, Lemeard, Mr G., Bazti, theFreeman

Vote Heimdall, he's above me
QED.

Lord Strange, Village Fool

Tskb18 said:
And what part of my name is difficult to pronounce?
To me, pretty much the whole thing through lack of vowels. Also I didn't want to join the band wagon on Jamie. Its nothing against you personally and if you start having a bandwagon on you and i'm still awake, I will change my vote.

Hey - there are two vowels there. Well, one vowel twice.

So it wasn't the k’ or the c which threw you?
:p

As for voting, i fear my perfect record has been ruined. Methinks i miscalculated when things got rolling.

If you must know, as a native english speaker, I am used to having vowels every 2 or 3 letters in a word, 4 letters tops. So a word with 2 vowels for ~12letters threw me and the inflection didn't help. Even so, I have far too much time on my hands at the moment so I can have this discussion.