• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GM: If the first vote deadline is tomorrow, I will miss it.

I might miss it on Saturday or Sunday, I am not sure on those days if I will get up early enough to vote before I have to leave.
First voting deadline is Sunday 21:00 CET. First nightly deadline is Saturday 21:00 CET.

I haven't made the role assignment yet but if you want to make sure not to miss a scan/protection in case you turn out to be a scanner/doc/GA then you can always send in a preliminary scan/protection list for the first few days

Have you started yet or can I still join?

If possible; In.
Signup will close this evening (CET) so yes, you can join. Please pick a secret-indian-war-name for your character (or I'll do it for you).

Did I misunderstand Blade!'s post regarding OT announcmentS??
Weren't we allowed a sinigle recruting thread in the OT.
Did we use this or not.. If not I guess we're a little late but I think it might be hard for the non-core WW players to get that we have been moved to diffrent sub-forum...

Anyways just a thought until next time..

Did we use this or not.. If not I guess we're a little late but I think it might be hard for the non-core WW players to get that we have been moved to diffrent sub-forum...

We have - but OH stickiefied it so now no one probably reeds it. *weeps*

I've adverticed in the OT's new WW game thread, in the WW subforum's new game thread, PMed everyone in the WW social group, PMed some oldtimers and even joined the Scandinavian OT's WW game to advertice there. I think all of that bagged us a total of 3 extra players. :(

I've adverticed in the OT's new WW game thread, in the WW subforum's new game thread, PMed everyone in the WW social group, PMed some oldtimers and even joined the Scandinavian OT's WW game to advertice there. I think all of that bagged us a total of 3 extra players. :(

Maybe some people still cannot access/post in these forumus? Have you heard anything whether the problems have been solved or not?

Well, I am not good at the big WW's, but if you need another player: in

Maybe some people still cannot access/post in these forumus? Have you heard anything whether the problems have been solved or not?

Blade! said to let him know if the problem wasn't fixed by next week, so I guess we will have to wait a while still.

In if there's still time!

in

Closing tonight right?
Welcome and yes, I plan to close signup around 21:00 CET tonight and start to send out role assignments about then.

My name is stuttering ox

Do we have a night or day start?
Game will start with Night 1.

All roles have now been handed out and everyone should have received a role PM from me. If you haven't, let me know

Let the Game Begin!