• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I contacted Eu_Proof right away, just to be hunted by the old timers. :( And because I knew one of the other roles, I couldn't sub back in.

It cans be new game nao please?

Yay, victory. I was a common villager, so there was not much I could do. At least I contributed in getting Pandemonium lynched.

Slinky's master was Eu_proof. I remember because he had a rule question and then he made a joke about your pack name, Young Guns, hinting about a pack of newcomers. Raczynski's master I think was Paendrag (or maybe it was Bazti). I gave the cultists their masters' names at the role assignment and I would imagine they contacted their masters then (so they wouldn't accidentally get hunted) but if they really did I have no idea.

muttoneer was a free cultist but I thought hooked up with the Young Guns when you got outed. You're telling me he didn't do that?

Ok, well either they didn't contact their masters straight away, or Paen and EuP never told me, but I died too early to know.

No, he never did.
As I said, I don't know a whole lot, maybe one of my pack mates could fill me in?

Werewolf LXIII: van Helsings Retirement party.

van-helsing.jpg

There is a new game! :)

It will be filled with vampires, werewolfs and other evilness. There will be backstabbing, trickery and deception. Intresting roles, surprising twist and the most brilliant set-up since the last game I hosted. And did I mention there will be cake?

There will!!

Join now!

Eat cake, slay baddies and rescue the princess!*

Werewolf LXIII: van Helsings retirement party.

*its a bring your own party. So don't rescue mine! :mad:

Nice to see my rather transparent JL managed to make it through to the end. I was worried that might come back to haunt me. Congrats to the winners. I wish I'd been around to enjoy it.