• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd say Jopi's backtracking on his scan claim makes it likely he's just weird rather than evil, after some thought.

So, let's try a tie between the two mislikable characters:

Vote eu_proof

Can someone at least tell me WHY I am considered suspicious :p?

Official but very wrong vote count, 5h 45min to deadline

Tskb18 - 1 - Eu_proof
Eu_proof - 1 - Jopi
not voted - 4 - Avernite-2, Tskb18, THE_SPLIT, Nautilu

missed two votes - THE_SPLIT, Eu_proof
missed one vote - Tskb18

Last edited:
Official vote count, 5h 40min to deadline

Tskb18 - 2 - Eu_proof, THE_SPLIT
Eu_proof - 2 - Jopi, Avernite-2
Avernite-2 - 1 - Tskb18
not voted - 1 - Nautilu

missed one vote - Tskb18

How about we try to figure out who is a skinwalker instead of making all these random bandwagons? I have yet to see a single argument WHY I should be lynched :p.

Okey guys, I am beginning to get real worried here, are we just going to roll over and die :(?

Last edited:
johho888 said:
Avernite-2 - 1 - Tskb18

I find this particular line VERY confussing!
So I fixed it: Avernite - 2 - 1 - Tskb - 18
Now to just figure out what this code means!

Nah, it was better before. :p

Avernite-2 = Avernite, but in his second incarnation as a sub
1 = Number of votes for him
TSKB18 = Voted for him

Avernite-2 - 1 - Tskb18
Ah, but you are missing the key to unlock the cipher and yet there it is, right in your own post: joh - ho - 8 - 8 - 8!

Ah, but you are missing the key to unlock the cipher and yet there it is, right in your own post: joh - ho - 8 - 8 - 8!

You are so right!
That makes the answer... oh. My. GOD! :eek:

Final vote count

Tskb18 - 2 - Eu_proof, THE_SPLIT
Eu_proof - 2 - Jopi, Avernite-2
Avernite-2 - 1 - Tskb18
Jopi - 1 - Nautilu
not voted - 0 - :)

missed one vote - Tskb18

Fourteenth Day and Fourteenth Night

bfc.jpg

From high up off a ridge chief Ironhead looked down upon the once mighty Wolfpack tribe and sadness radiated from his whole being. The last six braves eyed eachother suspiciously and in the end the Mexican standoff were broken and a short exchange of bullets and arrows took place. Laying dead on the ground were Tsk'wéylecw the brave with crystal gazing powers and Stuffed With Onion the Young Guns werewolf.

Thinks Highly of Himself, Furious Lynx, Bridges Abyss and First In Line all withdrew to their own tipis, not wanting to trust any of the other braves. As morning came all four cautiously peeked out of their tipis, saw eachother and realized that for the second night in a row noone had died from a skinwalker attack. Was the curse finally over? Had yesterdays tie pleased the not-so-mighty totem animal, the tie-loving Lemming enough to brake the spell?

Eu_proof the Young Guns werewolf and Tskb18 the villager with seerish powers were lynched.
Noone was eaten by the wolves.

Oh well, at least I tried :(.

Fifteenth Day

bfc.jpg

From high up off a ridge chief Ironhead looked down upon scattered tipis of his once proud tribal camp. Nothing moved, wind tore at the empty tipis and from a distant a coyote could be heard yipping.

But then, out of nowhere came the sound of laughter! Chief Ironhead looked around and down by the creek he could see Smells Like Roses arm in arm with Thinks Highly Of Himself. And over there Blushing Feathers merrily chatting with Furious Lynx! From one of the abandonned looking tipis came a girl rushing out, clothes in disorder but with a smile on her face followed by Bridges Abyss in hot pursuit. From over at the corrall horses moved restlessly and as he looked closer he saw First In Line and Hot Lips riding bareback around and around. Chief Ironhead smiled. Maybe there was still hope for the Wolfpack tribe after all?

And The Winners are:

Thinks Highly of Himself the brave
Furious Lynx the brave with seerish powers
First In Line the brave with seerish powers
and
Bridges Abyss the weakwilled brave with seerish powers​

Winners are:
Jopi the villager
Nautilu the villager with seerish powers
Avernite-2 the villager with seerish powers
THE_SPLIT the cursed villager with seerish powers

Last edited: