• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd say 7 is a luckier number. Of course the skinwalkers will come out to vote en-masse on a single of these so that their number are saved, so we should mistrust those who seek to end this blessed situation with less than a GOOD reason to pick one over the others.

Vote Jamie550

Vote Dublish
Avn: You are able to deduce the baddies from whether they ended their post with a period or not (slight exaggeration). Yet you have random voted or JL voted for this whole time and not tried to analyze at all. Just like you usually do when you're evil.

Three comments on this :
1) WW is a much more difficult game to analyze than WWL. There is no obligation to post and vote every day, as there is in WWL. An obligation which helps a lot in analyzing vote patterns and finding wolfish behaviour.
Furhtermore there are a lot of different traits and roles in WW, which makes analyzing also more difficult here.

2) I have catched Mr G, the werewolf, even if I didn't advertise that, which IMO proves I'm a goodie.

3) The JL is really important in WW. Unfortunately we don't hear much of it.
I don't understand what they are doing.

Therefore I would appreciate if the seer scans me, so I can join the JL and hopefully be of some sort of use for them. Unfortunately I can't help them with an useful trait or role, so I can understand if they prefer to scan someone else.

Three comments on this :
1) WW is a much more difficult game to analyze than WWL. There is no obligation to post and vote every day, as there is in WWL. An obligation which helps a lot in analyzing vote patterns and finding wolfish behaviour.
Furhtermore there are a lot of different traits and roles in WW, which makes analyzing also more difficult here.

2) I have catched Mr G, the werewolf, even if I didn't advertise that, which IMO proves I'm a goodie.

3) The JL is really important in WW. Unfortunately we don't hear much of it.
I don't understand what they are doing.

Therefore I would appreciate if the seer scans me, so I can join the JL and hopefully be of some sort of use for them. Unfortunately I can't help them with an useful trait or role, so I can understand if they prefer to scan someone else.
1. Fine, and true :(
2. Did you? All I remember is you switching onto Mr G after Free more or less proved that he was good. Then again I'm just looking at voting records so I could have missed something. And of course, perhaps you are from the Oldtimers pack, some other pack, or an unaffiliated baddie. (assuming that those exist this game).
3. Fine, fine.

Asking to be scanned is somewhat doubtfull as a tactic UNLESS you claim some sort of important role. Otherwise it makes you sound... infiltratorish.

I was hoping for another announcement of the justice league.
But likely I can wait very long then...

Therefore I go more or less randomly for HC.

Vote humancalculator

Almost all of my votes have been for Baddies even before the JL came out with anything.

VOTE AVN!

Hmmm... vote Ahura Mazda for failing to join the post-scan bandwagon yesterday.

Well, what was wrong with my typing is typing 10 minutes after I got up and feeling drowsy and ill.

Official vote count, 3h 20min to deadline

Ahura Mazda - 2 - Lord Strange, muttoneer
Lord Strange - 1 - punkbob
humancalculator - 1 - AVN
White Daimon - 1 - Bazti
Bazti - 1 - Ahura Mazda
dublish - 1 - Jamie550,
Jamie550 - 1 - Avernite
AVN - 1 - humancalculator

not voted - Paendrag, theFreeman, THE_SPLIT, dublish, Nautilu, Byakhiam, Jopi, sbr, Tskb18, Eu_proof, White Daimon

missed two votes - Lord Strange, Bazti
missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Eu_proof, Ahura Mazda, punkbob

Vote HumanCalculator, he is sitting pretty quiet there....

Why, after I helped to put several baddies away, am I suddenly called under accusation because I don't post for a few hours?

Vote WD for a tie
Dude, do you hate me or something? You seem to really like voting me.

Ohh, and headache from drinking yesterday. So don't expect much from me.

Also, do people remember the death of my former reincarnation? I got totally bandwagoned after I announced that k-59 was a skinwalker and Raczynski was his packmate. So if the village is looking for vote ideas, look here.

Final vote count

White Daimon - 7 - AVN, Paendrag, Mr G., theFreeman, Raczynski, Eu_proof, EUROO7
Raczynski - 4 - jonti-h, humancalculator, k-59, White Daimon
k-59 - 3 - the_hdk, Jopi, noddy102
Lord Strange - 1 - Tskb18
Nautilu - 1 - Jamie550
EUROO7 - 1 - Teep
Ahura Mazda - 1 - Byakhiam
tweek - 1 - muttoneer
Teep - 1 - Nautilu
theFreeman - 1 - Ahura Mazda
AVN - 1 - Lord Strange
jonti-h - 1 - dublish
----
not voted - 6 - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Capibara, tweek, Lemeard, Bazti
50% of those who took part in bandwagoning my former incarnation were evil (AVNs vote was the single non bandwagon vote on me) and they represent 100% of those who voted me who have since died. Looking at the rest. Paen, EU_proof and theFreeman. At least the last two are so much beginners that it seem quite plausible that they would do try to save a packmate.

Vote theFreeman

Dude, do you hate me or something? You seem to really like voting me.

Ohh, and headache from drinking yesterday. So don't expect much from me.

Also, do people remember the death of my former reincarnation? I got totally bandwagoned after I announced that k-59 was a skinwalker and Raczynski was his packmate. So if the village is looking for vote ideas, look here.

50% of those who took part in bandwagoning my former incarnation were evil (AVNs vote was the single non bandwagon vote on me) and they represent 100% of those who voted me who have since died. Looking at the rest. Paen, EU_proof and theFreeman. At least the last two are so much beginners that it seem quite plausible that they would do try to save a packmate.

Vote theFreeman

If you forgot something im the speaker of the circle of good and got the sorc apprentice lynched yesterday :rolleyes:

I'm still going to vote for humancalculator, why change a winning concept?

Vote humancalculator

I'm still going to vote for humancalculator, why change a winning concept?

Vote humancalculator

What winning concept?