• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uhm, I may be missing something, but is the case against Mr. G THAT strong? :wacko:

2/3rd of the votes...

(or is everyone just sleeping?)

Vote Mr G
for trying to push someone against Raczynski, and then, as soon as Jonti claimed goodie (as Raczynski did too), switched off to raczynski, but only after the bandwagon against raczynski became too strong.

Bazti is also a good target.

MrG [1] - Jamie [432]
Baz [1] - Ave2 [430]
None: 22

Yes, terrible, I unvoted the goodie and voted the wolf. As I said, if jonti had said that he was a proven goodie before I hadn't noted on him; but now he didn't, and thus I voted on him until he told me the truth.

Vote theFreeman for voting without any motivation and for doing it while he joins a bandwagon (and to save myself...).

Official vote count, 4h 25min to deadline

Mr. G - 5 - Jamie550, humancalculator, theFreeman, Paendrag, Bazti
theFreeman - 4 - sbr, punkbob, Nautilu, Mr. G
Bazti - 1 - Avernite
Byakhiam - 1 - Tskb18
Tskb18 - 1 - Byakhiam
not voted - EUROO7, dublish, THE_SPLIT, Lord Strange, muttoneer, the_hdk, Jopi, Ahura Mazda, noddy102, Eu_proof, Teep, AVN

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Bazti, Eu_proof, EUROO7, Lemeard, Teep, Lord Strange

vote The Freeman

Oh go on then - let's have a tie...

Oops! That breaks the tie! Oh well - I'll let the vote stand for now.

Official vote count, 2h 35min to deadline

theFreeman - 7 - sbr, punkbob, Nautilu, Mr. G, AVN, muttoneer, the_hdk
Mr. G - 5 - Jamie550, humancalculator, theFreeman, Paendrag, Bazti
Bazti - 1 - Avernite
Byakhiam - 1 - Tskb18
Tskb18 - 1 - Byakhiam
not voted - 9 - EUROO7, dublish, THE_SPLIT, Lord Strange, Jopi, Ahura Mazda, noddy102, Eu_proof, Teep

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Bazti, Eu_proof, EUROO7, Lemeard, Teep, Lord Strange

Well im telling the truth, Jopi knows it atleast:p

Are you revealing the seer? :wacko:

edit: Ok, first you said it was Jopi, and now there is another one here defending you...