• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
was it something I said? Is it my appearence? :p the way I write?
seriously what did I do? Why do you hate me ? :D:p

Now put that to music, and I'll make you famous!

I was liaising with the_hdk on who to choose for lynching. In fairness to the_hdk he decided himself to go for k-59 so well done to him!

However, there is no guarantee that he is 100% good and also it is worrying that nobody was killed last night.

Anyway, moving along... it seems that the first contact I had is also in contact with someone reliable AND one of the two people who contacted me yesterday (the_hdk being the other guy) is also clean and good.

So now, let the Brave League consolidate and strengthen!

I'd vote Raczynski, but considering the three-vote bandwagon - ?

Hc, OTOH, seems rather following. But I still consider Raczynski more likely.

Decisions, decisions...

EDIT: What am I talking about? The vote count actually seems to be
Jonti [1] - Rac [372]
Rac [2] - Hc [379] Dub [377]

:confused:

Official vote count, 11h 20min to deadline

Raczynski - 2 - dublish, humancalculator
jonti-h - 1 - Raczynski
not voted - Byakhiam, muttoneer, theFreeman, EUROO7, noddy102, Ahura Mazda, THE_SPLIT, Bazti, Lemeard, Mr G., Nautilu, Jamie550, jonti-h, Paendrag, Teep, Tskb18, sbr, the_hdk, Raczynski, Jopi, tweek, Lord Strange

missed two votes - Capibara
missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, tweek, Lemeard, Bazti, Eu_proof

vote Paendrag

Another random one I'm afraid, to make sure I get a vote in. I look forward to seeing if our fledgeling JL can give me some ideas on who might make a better candidate.

I have a trait that at some point could be usefull to the village, so IMO it would be better if I could get scanned instead of getting lynched...
But it's your call.

Official vote count, 11h 20min to deadline

Raczynski - 2 - dublish, humancalculator
jonti-h - 1 - Raczynski
not voted - Byakhiam, muttoneer, theFreeman, EUROO7, noddy102, Ahura Mazda, THE_SPLIT, Bazti, Lemeard, Mr G., Nautilu, Jamie550, jonti-h, Paendrag, Teep, Tskb18, sbr, the_hdk, Raczynski, Jopi, tweek, Lord Strange

I have also missed a vote to be perfectly honest.

Vote jonti-h

Official vote count, 3h 5min to deadline

Raczynski - 3 - dublish, humancalculator, Jamie550
jonti-h - 2 - Raczynski, Mr G.
Nautilu - 1 - Byakhiam
Ahura Mazda - 1 - Tskb18
Byakhiam - 1 - THE_SPLIT
dublish - 1 - sbr
Paendrag - 1 - muttoneer
Tskb18 - 1 - Ahura Mazda
humancalculator - 1 - Jopi
muttoneer - 1 - the_hdk
not voted - theFreeman, EUROO7, noddy102, Bazti, Lemeard, Nautilu, jonti-h, Paendrag, Teep, Raczynski, tweek, Lord Strange

I have also missed a vote to be perfectly honest.
True, but I decided to be leniant that day because of the bandwagon making votes matter very little.