• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
damn it :( my bad noddy

unvote noddy

vote muttoneer

for bandwagoning me so fast :mad:

Jonti was even faster :p

Noddy: You don't have any tips on who to vote today?

Just so I don't forget to vote:
Vote theFreeman, because I'd rather keep it close than let it run away.

Jonti was even faster :p

Noddy: You don't have any tips on who to vote today?

Just so I don't forget to vote:
Vote theFreeman, because I'd rather keep it close than let it run away.

I dont have any tips I'm afraid, but like I said, one of the people who messaged me, was doing so in the hope he may not be voted out today, claiming he has info which will be revealed at a later date, should he stay alive. That person knows who he is, and unless he clears that up, I'll vote for him before the deadline.

Official vote count, 3h 5min to deadline

the_hdk - 4 - Byakhiam, jonti-h, muttoneer, theFreeman
theFreeman - 3 - THE_SPLIT, Bazti, Lemeard
Raczynski - 2 - Jamie550, humancalculator
EUROO7 - 2 - dublish, Teep
noddy102 - 1 - Tskb18
dublish - 1 - sbr
muttoneer - 1 - the_hdk
Tskb18 - 1 - Raczynski
humancalculator - 1 - Jopi
----
not voted - Capibara, tweek, Paendrag, Mr G., Eu_proof, EUROO7, k-59, noddy102, Nautilu, Ahura Mazda, Lord Strange

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Capibara, tweek, Lemeard, Bazti

Please im a goddie and usefull to the village.

We're all goodies, AND useful to the village. ;)

Try to make others look more suspicious than you, and you just might be even more useful to the village.

Vote the_hdk

the_hdk MUST DIE

For the record, the_hdk threatened that I'd die if I voted for him, so he can have his threat tested.

Also, I can reveal there is one contact I have been in touch with, who can be 100% guaranteed. This person has received all messages I have received and can be of some use to our settlement, and hopefully will become the voice of reason should I die.

Unvote the_hdk

There is no need to call me or anybody else a moron the_hdk.

If anything, for you to go and declare to the whole village you are a leader is moronic. Now you are surely a target of the wolves...

Furthermore, you could have just told me that by private message, instead of threatening to kill me if I voted for you. I PURPOSELY didnt vote for you earlier because I wasn't impressed by the bandwagon forming against you.

However, you now have put yourself out in the open. Should you not die tonight by wolves, then I will ensure my contact scans you, for then the truth will be revealed.

Does this mean we can't hang hdk? :(

:p

Unvote hdk, vote Raczynski

Btw, who won the vote on the first day, that didnt go towards a lynching... can I be reminded?

Unvote the_hdk

There is no need to call me or anybody else a moron the_hdk.

If anything, for you to go and declare to the whole village you are a leader is moronic. Now you are surely a target of the wolves...

Furthermore, you could have just told me that by private message, instead of threatening to kill me if I voted for you. I PURPOSELY didnt vote for you earlier because I wasn't impressed by the bandwagon forming against you.

However, you now have put yourself out in the open. Should you not die tonight by wolves, then I will ensure my contact scans you, for then the truth will be revealed.

who did you think I was? a wolf? :rofl:

I ask either the doc or guradian please protect me I could be very useful to the village!

Or at least one... :p

I on the other hand advise both the doctor and guardian NOT to protect him. Unless you don't have anybody better to protect, then protect him.