• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What kind of name is Talks In Riddles?

Randomly suspicious if you ask me. Though of course nobody did.

vote noddy102

He outed a wolf. Poor choice of vote there.

Because you're an experienced and cunning player and I have no time to think about it at the moment.

Ha!

Did you hear that, Floper?

I know!

He's gone mad I tell you! MAD!

Official vote count, 12h 10min to deadline

Raczynski - 2 - Jamie550, humancalculator
EUROO7 - 2 - dublish, Teep
noddy102 - 1 - Tskb18
dublish - 1 - sbr
----
not voted - THE_SPLIT, Capibara, tweek, Lemeard, Bazti, Paendrag, Mr G., theFreeman, Raczynski, Eu_proof, EUROO7, jonti-h, k-59, the_hdk, Jopi, noddy102, Byakhiam, muttoneer, Nautilu, Ahura Mazda, Lord Strange

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Capibara, tweek, Lemeard, Bazti

Vote the-hdk for voting noddy the wolf outer.

vote the_hdk for poorly considered random voting, if indeed it was random........

YAY! BANDWAGON! I AM TEH BANDWAGGGONNEEEER!!!!11!!!

Goes for a lie down in a dark room

I don't want to vote and influence a vote that may result in the lynching of some poor brave, with a trend set in motion, simply because he voted for me.

Instead, I encourage any good braves out there to contact me ASAP. Surely I've been scanned by now, and it can be seen that I am here merely for the good of our settlement!

I have been in contact with one person who I am certain is a reliable brave and of the same mind as me. I encourage more contact, but obviously I acknowledge there is risk involved in contacting me and diversing in information.

Votes tskb18

First post on noddy, who shouldn't really be lynched at this point in the game. Would have hdk, but I doesn't want to add on the bandwagon.

Humancalculator followed Jamie's reasoning, even though there was not much substance in Jamie's argument against Raczynski. It's not much but I don't see better alternatives.

Vote humancalculator

Official vote count, 5h 40min to deadline

the_hdk - 3 - Byakhiam, jonti-h, muttoneer
Raczynski - 2 - Jamie550, humancalculator
EUROO7 - 2 - dublish, Teep
noddy102 - 1 - Tskb18
dublish - 1 - sbr
muttoneer - 1 - the_hdk
Tskb18 - 1 - Raczynski
theFreeman - 1 - THE_SPLIT
humancalculator - 1 - Jopi
----
not voted - Capibara, tweek, Lemeard, Bazti, Paendrag, Mr G., theFreeman, Eu_proof, EUROO7, k-59, noddy102, Nautilu, Ahura Mazda, Lord Strange

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Capibara, tweek, Lemeard, Bazti

I'd like to point out that two supposed braves have been in contact with me since I requested such.
However, one sounds extremely suspicious.