• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sheep-flock.jpg

Vote Heimdall

Go ahead.

Very well.

I am a brave with crystal gazing powers.
Heimdall is a werewolf of the skinwalker creed.
You are sitting on the Totem pole.

Uhh, why are we exacly believing noddy? :confused:

Because if we don't believe me, then we are voting randomly.
Better to believe the guy who says to believe him NOW, early in the game, rather than later in the game.

Eitherway we will catch atleast one,, Either Heimdall or Noddy..

UNVOTE AVN
VOTE HEIMDALL

What if both of them are innocent and it's just some inane feud? I don't think I've ever played with noody, so I don't know what to expect from him. How noody could have even know Heim is evil? There's no hidden roles in this game.A seer woudn't out himself like that. A person with seerish power using they one-time ability on the first night AND getting a wolf? Seriously, what are the odds.*

*then again, I've played one lite game with two seers so I've denouced one of them as a wolf... So I could be wrong, but my votes stays anyway :D

Vote Racz, Heimdall will be lynched anyways. And racz ask too may questions

Great idea, let's lynch all the active people. That will surely work very well :)

What if both of them are innocent and it's just some inane feud? I don't think I've ever played with noody, so I don't know what to expect from him. How noody could have even know Heim is evil? There's no hidden roles in this game.A seer woudn't out himself like that. A person with seerish power using they one-time ability on the first night AND getting a wolf? Seriously, what are the odds.*

*then again, I've played one lite game with two seers so I've denouced one of them as a wolf... So I could be wrong, but my votes stays anyway :D

Great idea, let's lynch all the active people. That will surely work very well :)

Why are you defending Heimdall so much?

The fucking idiots working at the fucking great firewall seem to have put the evil and subversive paradox fora onto their list of evil and subversive antigovernment antievil prohuman rights pro freedom sites and my alternative path has been very fragile lately so it is possible that I may miss votes in the future. So I am declaring possible absence for the rest of this game and any other games I play until I get out of this place.

CAUSE IM HIZ PACKMATEZ LOLZ :rolleyes:
I'm not defending him at all, I just find the Noody claims extremly implausible. Am I wrong on this?
Not really (as in it doesn't seem very implausible). If you can only use it once then there isn't all that much reason for saving it, and considering that wolves may be about 1/5 - 1/4 of the village (I don't actually know, it seems to vary quite a bit, but that is how much lite usually has), pinging a wolf on the one scan would not be all that uncommon.

Eh, its good enough for me to get back at my old WW nemisis. But if you are lying I swear tomorrow we will stake you out on an anthill. Unvote tskb vote Heimdal

Since when are we archnemesis? Since I wanted to lynch you the second (or was it third) day of your first game? ;)

I have proof Heimdall is a wolf.

Vote Heimdall.

*punches pillow*

Why, oh why did you have to scan me Noddy? :(

Unvotes Teep

Vote Heimdall

-----------

Any baddies out there are recommended to contact me asap!

We can start coordinating hunts!!!

CAUSE IM HIZ PACKMATEZ LOLZ :rolleyes:
I'm not defending him at all, I just find the Noody claims extremly implausible. Am I wrong on this?

Since when are we archnemesis? Since I wanted to lynch you the second (or was it third) day of your first game? ;)

*punches pillow*

Why, oh why did you have to scan me Noddy? :(

Unvotes Teep

Vote Heimdall

-----------

Any baddies out there are recommended to contact me asap!

We can start coordinating hunts!!!

lolpwnt

Unvote k-59, Vote Heimdall.