• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eighth Day and Eighth Night

After last week's exhausting and intellectually challenging pow-pow debates today you decided to let the lynching be decided by an all-american wrestling tournament. After the preliminary rounds four main competitors arose; Votes Above Me, Seal Hide Who Makes Noise, White Raven and Skinny Arms.

In the first semi-final Seal Hide Who Makes Noise faced Votes Above Me. Seal Hide tried a Ugh noise followed by Aiiiiiiii! noise but Votes Above Me just copied his moves and finally managed to body slam Seal Hide Who Makes Noise the brave with an Owl Totem.

In the second semi-final White Raven faced Skinny Arms. White Raven's analytical and verbal attack made little impact and with a bear hug Skinny Arms crushed White Raven the weakwilled brave.

In the final, competing for the Wolf belt, in the orange cloak - Votes Above Me - known for his war leader skills and in the lightgreen shorts - Skinny Arms - known for his Grizzly Bear strength. And the fight is on! But wait, the competitors refuse to fight! The war chief wants peace, not war, and the grizzly bear strength turns out to be just skinny arms weakness!? No matter, the tribe bowmen quickly finnish the boring act off and kills Skinny Arms the brave with Grizzly Totem and Votes Above Me the shaman and war chief.

During the night the skinwalkers are again up and about and come morning you discover Acts Like Capibara the Handtrembler with a Snake Totem dead among his medicine bundles.

You lynch humancalculator the spiritual attuned villager.
You lynch White Daimon-2 the cursed villager.
You lynch Lord Strange the 2nd in command sorcerer who forgets that he could save himself.
You lynch Ahura Mazda the villager with a potion of strength who chose not to use the potion.
The werewolves eat Jamie550 the doctor with a cloak of invisibility.

Last edited:

You lynch Lord Strange the 2nd in command sorcerer who forgets that he could save himself.
You lynch Ahura Mazda the villager with a potion of strength who chose not to use the potion.

:wacko: PHAIL

Well, at least we took out one the sorcerers.

Hmm, people did break my 7-way tie, but 4 is okay too. One liability and one possible liability lost at a cost of two mildly usefull braves. Could have been better, especially with the death the skinwalkers inflicted by night.

You lynch White Daimon-2 the cursed villager..
Hmmm.... I have a strange feeling of deja vu?!

Ohh yeah, and way to go guys. That sure was a great way of welcoming someone back in the game. Now you have managed to kill me twice in this game, and both games I have been good and done nothing at all to warrent a lynch. I feel somewhat grumpy now.

Ohh yeah, and way to go guys. That sure was a great way of welcoming someone back in the game. Now you have managed to kill me twice in this game, and both games I have been good and done nothing at all to warrent a lynch. I feel somewhat grumpy now.

I agree, there is so little thought and effort put into these games anymore it is ridiculous. I live to the end of almost every game I play while you are killed by lynch or hunt within days of joining a game, the same can be said more a handful of other people who are always killed for absolutely no reason (Slinky is the foremost).:(

Ah... Runs With Scissors knew he was forgetting something... :eek:o

Have you considered blaming the EU?

I agree, there is so little thought and effort put into these games anymore it is ridiculous. I live to the end of almost every game I play while you are killed by lynch or hunt within days of joining a game, the same can be said more a handful of other people who are always killed for absolutely no reason (Slinky is the foremost).:(

Slinky wins too often so I understand that ;)

doh my last 4 deaths ware unnecessary...although this game I understand

The 4-way tie was really bad for the village and as a consequence we lost 4 villagers for one baddie. Almost the worst deal possible.

Therefore I would really ask this village to prevent ties for the rest of this game, unless you want a baddie win of course.

Lynching sbr for creating this 4-way tie would make sense, and to be honest that was my initial thought too. But he voted for the only baddie in the tie, so therefore he's probably on the good side.

As I have said before this game is difficult to analyze and therefore I'm going for Nautilu who has been rather silent during this game and didn't contribute much to the discussions. A perfect way to hide as a wolf.

Vote Nautilu

vote Jopi

Unargued votes are bad, and should be prevented. I will think about a better target when you redirect your vote.

edit: nevermind... yesterday you voted yourself. You definately are no use to us.

Vote tskb18

OH BUGGER! *hits head on wall 50 times* Thats really stupid of me. Gaaah! I was really enjoying having a good role this game. Sorry for being forgetful guys. I try to be active.