+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf LXII: Wolf Totem

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Jopi View Post
    Is this the Speed Werewolf I keep hearing about?
    Only if you mean that the players are on drugz
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Eighth Day and Eighth Night

After last week's exhausting and intellectually challenging pow-pow debates today you decided to let the lynching be decided by an all-american wrestling tournament. After the preliminary rounds four main competitors arose; Votes Above Me, Seal Hide Who Makes Noise, White Raven and Skinny Arms.

In the first semi-final Seal Hide Who Makes Noise faced Votes Above Me. Seal Hide tried a Ugh noise followed by Aiiiiiiii! noise but Votes Above Me just copied his moves and finally managed to body slam Seal Hide Who Makes Noise the brave with an Owl Totem.

In the second semi-final White Raven faced Skinny Arms. White Raven's analytical and verbal attack made little impact and with a bear hug Skinny Arms crushed White Raven the weakwilled brave.

In the final, competing for the Wolf belt, in the orange cloak - Votes Above Me - known for his war leader skills and in the lightgreen shorts - Skinny Arms - known for his Grizzly Bear strength. And the fight is on! But wait, the competitors refuse to fight! The war chief wants peace, not war, and the grizzly bear strength turns out to be just skinny arms weakness!? No matter, the tribe bowmen quickly finnish the boring act off and kills Skinny Arms the brave with Grizzly Totem and Votes Above Me the shaman and war chief.

During the night the skinwalkers are again up and about and come morning you discover Acts Like Capibara the Handtrembler with a Snake Totem dead among his medicine bundles.

You lynch humancalculator the spiritual attuned villager.
    You lynch White Daimon-2 the cursed villager.
    You lynch Lord Strange the 2nd in command sorcerer who forgets that he could save himself.
    You lynch Ahura Mazda the villager with a potion of strength who chose not to use the potion.
    The werewolves eat Jamie550 the doctor with a cloak of invisibility.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post

You lynch Lord Strange the 2nd in command sorcerer who forgets that he could save himself.
    You lynch Ahura Mazda the villager with a potion of strength who chose not to use the potion.
    PHAIL
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Well, at least we took out one the sorcerers.
    You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word - Al Capone

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned
    • Cookie from DoomBunny for recognizing Dr. Strangelove references

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hmm, people did break my 7-way tie, but 4 is okay too. One liability and one possible liability lost at a cost of two mildly usefull braves. Could have been better, especially with the death the skinwalkers inflicted by night.
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

Resident Iranien Fanatic
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    You lynch White Daimon-2 the cursed villager..
    Hmmm.... I have a strange feeling of deja vu?!

Ohh yeah, and way to go guys. That sure was a great way of welcoming someone back in the game. Now you have managed to kill me twice in this game, and both games I have been good and done nothing at all to warrent a lynch. I feel somewhat grumpy now.

Quote Originally Posted by White Daimon View Post

Ohh yeah, and way to go guys. That sure was a great way of welcoming someone back in the game. Now you have managed to kill me twice in this game, and both games I have been good and done nothing at all to warrent a lynch. I feel somewhat grumpy now.

I agree, there is so little thought and effort put into these games anymore it is ridiculous. I live to the end of almost every game I play while you are killed by lynch or hunt within days of joining a game, the same can be said more a handful of other people who are always killed for absolutely no reason (Slinky is the foremost).

Ah... Runs With Scissors knew he was forgetting something...

Quote Originally Posted by White Daimon View Post

Have you considered blaming the EU?

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I had a feeling that I would be hunted tonight <_<

...then again, I had that feeling every night, so perhaps this isn't so special after all.

At least I started the MrG bandwagon

Also, if I am eligible,
    Sub
    ~Jamie

Download the Validator: Eu4 | Ck2 | March of the Eagles | Hoi3 | Victoria II | Eu3 | EU Rome | Sengoku

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by sbr View Post
    I agree, there is so little thought and effort put into these games anymore it is ridiculous. I live to the end of almost every game I play while you are killed by lynch or hunt within days of joining a game, the same can be said more a handful of other people who are always killed for absolutely no reason (Slinky is the foremost).
    Slinky wins too often so I understand that

doh my last 4 deaths ware unnecessary...although this game I understand

Quadrupel tie!

Quote Originally Posted by sbr View Post
    Not yet.

Vote Lord Strange
    Quadrupel tie!

Now now now, who sealed the tie (NOTE: a TIE WITHOUT any wolves involved) here?

Vote sbr
    King Of Sweden in The BAROQUE RPG

WereWolf: 2 Times Wolf (0 Wins/2 Losses, 2 lynched)
    WereWolf Lite: 2 Times Villager (1 Wins/1 Loss, 1 lynched) 1 Wolf (1/0)
    Svenska Werewolf: 1 Times Villager (1 Wins/0 Loss) 0 Wolf (0/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Eu_proof View Post
    Now now now, who sealed the tie (NOTE: a TIE WITHOUT any wolves involved) here?

Vote sbr
    Damn you caught me...I am a wolf and was hoping to slip that quadruple tie under everyone's radar but you are on too me.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

The 4-way tie was really bad for the village and as a consequence we lost 4 villagers for one baddie. Almost the worst deal possible.

Therefore I would really ask this village to prevent ties for the rest of this game, unless you want a baddie win of course.

Lynching sbr for creating this 4-way tie would make sense, and to be honest that was my initial thought too. But he voted for the only baddie in the tie, so therefore he's probably on the good side.

As I have said before this game is difficult to analyze and therefore I'm going for Nautilu who has been rather silent during this game and didn't contribute much to the discussions. A perfect way to hide as a wolf.

Vote Nautilu

vote Jopi

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Tskb18 View Post
    vote Jopi
    Unargued votes are bad, and should be prevented. I will think about a better target when you redirect your vote.

edit: nevermind... yesterday you voted yourself. You definately are no use to us.

Vote tskb18
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

OH BUGGER! *hits head on wall 50 times* Thats really stupid of me. Gaaah! I was really enjoying having a good role this game. Sorry for being forgetful guys. I try to be active.
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2

Circle of good news!

Muttoneer

Is a Cultist!

Vote Muttoneer

Vote Muttoner then!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

The Justice League finally gives some news

Unvote Nautilu Vote Muttoneer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast