• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Top notch!

vote EUR007

Shamans I can deal with, sorcerors are just plain creepy...

Well, thats good. Vote EURO

Vote Euro07

no use stopping a scan-bandwagon, best we get is a single skinwalker-lover, worst we get is multiple wrong lynches.

Vote Eur007

Final vote count

EUROO7 - 14 - humancalculator, Paendrag, theFreeman, THE_SPLIT, dublish, Jamie550, AVN-2, Nautilu, the_hdk, Byakhiam, muttoneer, Lord Strange, Jopi, Avernite-2
theFreeman - 2 - sbr, Ahura Mazda
muttoneer - 1 - Tskb18
punkbob - 1 - Eu_proof
not voted - EUROO7, Teep/White Daimon-2, punkbob, Bazti/Pandemonium

missed two votes - EUROO7, Lord Strange, Teep/White Daimon-2
missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Bazti/Pandemonium, Eu_proof, Ahura Mazda

Last edited:
Seventh Day and Seventh Night​

Talks Too Much had been nowhere to be seen for days and some of the braves grew restless - like they were in withdrawal or something - but finally you found him hard asleep among his many, many bottles. You hardly had to lynch him to get his evil influence to leave the village, it was enough force him taste some more of his own poteen and so died Talks Too Much the fire water distributer and shaman's apprentice.

Lack of fire water obviously made the skinwalkers angry so they used the cover of darkness to sneak up on and kill Full Of It the chief with crystal gazing powers as he was huddled up with Smells Like Roses and Blushing Feathers down by the creek.

EUROO7 the sorcerer's apprentice with the touch of evil was lynched. the_hdk the villager leader with seerish powers was eaten by the werewolves

Last edited:
Runs With Scissors is disappointed in oh so many ways.

I was hoping for another announcement of the justice league.
But likely I can wait very long then...

Therefore I go more or less randomly for HC.

Vote humancalculator

Official vote count, 8h 30min to deadline

Lord Strange - 1 - punkbob
humancalculator - 1 - AVN
White Daimon - 1 - Bazti

not voted - humancalculator, Paendrag, theFreeman, THE_SPLIT, dublish, Jamie550, Nautilu, Byakhiam, muttoneer, Lord Strange, Jopi, Avernite, sbr, Ahura Mazda, Tskb18, Eu_proof, White Daimon

missed two votes - Lord Strange, Bazti
missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Eu_proof, Ahura Mazda, punkbob

HEY! For stealing my way of voting: Vote Ahura Mazda!

Vote Dublish
for the same reasons as before.

Avn: You are able to deduce the baddies from whether they ended their post with a period or not (slight exaggeration). Yet you have random voted or JL voted for this whole time and not tried to analyze at all. Just like you usually do when you're evil.

Dub [1] - Jamie [559]
Ls [1] - Pb [553]
Hc [1] - Avn2 [554]
Am [1] - Ls [558]
Wd2 [1] - Baz [555]
Baz [1] - Am [557]
None: 14

WElls o far we're going gor a 6 way tie. Lemard will be pleased.....