• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You really belive a lier? :wacko:

No, I don't think theFreeman is a liar.
He was just a very confused villager, who was unable to explain himself clearly.

But tskb18 supported him, so therefore I believe theFreeman.

But I'm also aware I can be wrong by supporting the lynch of you.

In case you are an innocent villager please accept my apologies that I lynched you as an innocent villager. But if that's the case please note it will help in finding the wolfs.

So your death can be useful ...

Final vote count

Mr. G - 10 - Jamie550, humancalculator, theFreeman, Paendrag, Bazti/Pandemonium, Tskb18, THE_SPLIT, Eu_proof, AVN-2, noddy102
theFreeman - 7 - sbr, punkbob, Nautilu, Mr. G, muttoneer, the_hdk, Avernite-2
Tskb18 - 1 - Byakhiam
Bazti/Pandemonium - 1 - dublish
not voted - 5 - EUROO7, Lord Strange, Jopi, Ahura Mazda, Teep/White Daimon-2

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Bazti/Pandemonium, Eu_proof, EUROO7, Teep/White Daimon-2, Lord Strange

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the deadline, I thought I'd have made it.

Just to clear any confusion I have not been in any contact with theFreeman.

Sixth Day and Sixth Night

kanot.jpg

As the day grew hotter two strong candidates for today's lynch emerged, Flies Like Hawk and Scrawny Legs. Both of this year's young warriors reaching manhood. Both with war names less than a week old. Now only one would live to see his first hunting season and feel the thunder of the buffalos as they roared by. You felt a bit sad about this but it all felt better when you had the tribe's horses run over Scrawny Legs the Young Guns skinwalker.

Night came and it got colder again, the rush of the warrior you experienced with the killing settled down and everyone went home to his tipis. Everyone but Talks In Riddles who stayed behind to calm the horses. But when you greeted Dawn before today's duck hunt you found the horses still jittery and no wonder since Talks In Riddles the brave with crystal gazing powers had been killed and gutted in the middle of the corral.

Mr. G the Young Guns werewolf was lynched. noddy102 the villager with seerish powers was eaten by the wolves.

Gaaaah! Thought the stupid deadline was at 9:00. Stupid annoying work and my inability to tell the time......

Mr. G, you shouldn't really tell those things publically while the game is still on. It can help the goodies or other packs than yours to figure out the hunting patterns.

Mr. G, you shouldn't really tell those things publically while the game is still on. It can help the goodies or other packs than yours to figure out the hunting patterns.

Ok, sorry. Won't do it again.

Official vote count, 22h 45min to deadline

dublish - 1 - Jamie550
not voted - EUROO7, Nautilu, Tskb18, dublish, THE_SPLIT, Lord Strange, sbr, muttoneer, humancalculator, the_hdk, Jopi, Paendrag, Byakhiam, Ahura Mazda, Avernite, Eu_proof, Teep, punkbob, AVN, Bazti, theFreeman

missed two votes - EUROO7, Lord Strange, Teep
missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Bazti, Eu_proof, Jopi, Ahura Mazda

vote eur007!

I have no reason.

I don't have contact from any seer(s) and I don't have time to do an analysis.

If someone gives us a better lynch target, I will change my vote.

I ran my course. :(

The good news is that there are plenty of good guys in contact with each other. However it will be up to the judgement of the next contact to decide how things fare.

Adieu.