• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
**** solaris! I had written at more than a page of a defense post written in proper indian when solaris decided that i didn't really need what I had written! :mad:
You're using a Sun computer with Solaris OS to surf the web!?

You're using a Sun computer with Solaris OS to surf the web!?
Yes. I known I'm an idiot, but its the only PC with internet acces I have at the moment. And heres a fun tidbit, it crashed 1,5 second after I had read your post. :rolleyes:

Runs With Scissors is unsure why White Daimon and Raczynski are up for lynching. They are nice people. We should lynch somebody with no friends.

Vote jonti-h.

If you want to vote someone with no friends, you should be voting yourself ;)

I'm not happy with the choice tonight, based on the grounds that it is too much speculation. However, I shall make a choice:

Vote k-59

Final vote count

White Daimon-1 - 7 - AVN-1, Paendrag, Mr G., theFreeman, Raczynski, Eu_proof, EUROO7
Raczynski - 4 - jonti-h, humancalculator, k-59, White Daimon-1
k-59 - 3 - the_hdk, Jopi, noddy102
Lord Strange - 1 - Tskb18
Nautilu - 1 - Jamie550
EUROO7 - 1 - Teep/White Daimon-2
Ahura Mazda - 1 - Byakhiam
tweek/punkbob - 1 - muttoneer
Teep/White Daimon-2 - 1 - Nautilu
theFreeman - 1 - Ahura Mazda
AVN-1 - 1 - Lord Strange
jonti-h - 1 - dublish
----
not voted - 6 - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Capibara/Avernite-2, tweek/punkbob, Lemeard/AVN-2, Bazti/Pandemonium

Last edited:
Third Day and Third Night

fjaderfa.jpg
Walks With Remorse stoically accepting his fate​

A chain is not stronger than its weakest link and if chief Ironhead taught you nothing else this is something to remember. Who then is weak and should be cleansed to purify the tribe? But Walks With Remorse of course! He blames his lack of defence on the great Manitou eating his homework. You are not impressed and lynch Walks With Remorse the weakwilled brave.

During night there is much howling and yipping around the tipis. Coyotes maybe? Noone dares venture outside. Noone but skinwalkers and one brave on a Spirit Quest that is. Maybe he should have questioned himself if it was worth being poisoned by skinwalkers before he went outside. Well, it's too late now for Ten In Finnish the brave on a Spirit Quest.

White Daimon the cursed villager was lynched. AVN the Spiritual Witness villager was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
Random bandwagon on WD and nobody posting for over two hours pre-deadline? :(
[OOC]I had written a real big text, but solaris ate it. Restarted FF and got on the forum. I said grrrr solaris crashed. Then solaris crashed. Restarted FF and got on the forum. Then Johho posted why I was using Solaris. Then solaris crashed. Restarted FF and got on the forum. Then I wrote that I had no other options. Then Solaris crashed. Restarted FF and got on the forum. Then Solaris crashed. Restarted ff. Didn't work. It stayed crashed. Yelled at Solaris. No reaction. Decided to restart to see if that fixed it. No reaction. I hate solaris and I even had such a pretty text written with loads of indian words. Advising people to soar like the eagle, and not follow the ways of the bison. It was so pretty :(

And it turns out I had one of the most awesome roles there is in WW. Cursed villager. That is the absolutely best role IMO 2 x :([/OOC]

I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh, why am I always hunted so early? Lousy wolves that feel threatened by my awesome analytical skills. :(

Targets
Raczynski - defended Heimdall, so now he can claim that as a packmate he would never have done it. Should have been around long enough to know that we always believe the people at the beginning, and some statistics
Freeman - Pushed Wd 2 above whoever.
Someone else - I don't remember

Vote Raczynski

Targets
Raczynski - defended Heimdall, so now he can claim that as a packmate he would never have done it. Should have been around long enough to know that we always believe the people at the beginning, and some statistics
Freeman - Pushed Wd 2 above whoever.
Someone else - I don't remember

Vote Raczynski

Yes, their is some logic in that.

VOTE RACZYNSKI!

Vote Talks Too Much.

Because he does.