+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade!phone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Blog Entries
    Hold please, let us consult here.

If one were to start a Dark Cult Game where would one put such a game? IN this sub-forum? ANd how does one go about doing it? Does one have to ask permission from you?

Blog Entries
    This is not a routine request- please ask general informational questions of your fellow forum members in the WW General Thread.

You do not need my permission I beleive, but I could be incorrect- ask in the General Thread.

Due to the lack of people, the Werewolf game has diminished lately. A discussion has been held in the general thread about what to do about it and we came to the conclusion that un-sticking the thread that is in the OT forum would help. This way people might actually read about Werewolf and come to this subforum.

We all wonder if this could be done in order to help our Werewolf community.
    --- [SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ---

Neukönigsberg
    MineCraft

--- [Saintis Construction Corps Limited.] ---
    --- [Currently constructing this signature] ---

Blog Entries
    I agree, and so it shall be done!

Sorry to bother you with this, but I seem to have mistyped the number of the WW game, it says Werewolf CC: World in Conflict 2050 , when it should read Werewolf C: World in Conflict 2050, as this is the 100th game. So, if you could change it for me, I'd be grateful, thanks
    I won Werewolf XII: The Return, even though the villagers almost did it this time around!
    I won Werewolf LXXVIII: The Paradox Forums on Christmas!
    I won Werewolf LXXXII: Königsberg after a glorious bloodbath!
    I won Werewolf LXXXIII: No Dice as the owner of the Galaxy's largest mobile gambling and shopping enterprise!
    I won Werewolf LXXXVI: Fierce Creatures with incredible luck, and a single scan!
    I won Werewolf XCIII: Defense of the Ancients without a sinlge loss on my side!
    I won Battlestar Galactica: Season 4 - Deckmaster without a scratch on either Battlestar!

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszo View Post
    Sorry to bother you with this, but I seem to have mistyped the number of the WW game, it says Werewolf CC: World in Conflict 2050 , when it should read Werewolf C: World in Conflict 2050, as this is the 100th game. So, if you could change it for me, I'd be grateful, thanks
    How very peculiar.

I come to ask that this thread:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Sky-Part-Three

, which is the 200th lite game, may be renamed accordingly from:

Werewolf Lite CXCIX: Iron Sky - Part Three

to:

Werewolf Lite CC: Iron Sky - Part Three

Please, sir?
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    We know who our enemies are

Pater Familias of WW-forum Rysz's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    How very peculiar.

I come to ask that this thread:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Sky-Part-Three

, which is the 200th lite game, may be renamed accordingly from:

Werewolf Lite CXCIX: Iron Sky - Part Three

to:

Werewolf Lite CC: Iron Sky - Part Three

Please, sir?
    And since my sister didn't know this thread existed, she did not ask for the renaming of her mistaken thread title (due to wich EURO went wrong as well).
    So on her behalf, I also ask to get Werewolf Lite CXCVIII: The Family Meeting, Part II renamed to Werewolf Lite CXCIX: The Family Meeting, Part II

Thanks in advance!
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

Blog Entries
    I found your requests very confusing and full of strange ancillary information- but I beleive I have sorted it correctly. Good Hunting. ~B!

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

*ring* *ring*

*click*

"Hello?"...

Well we've started up a new type of game, based on the great classic board game Diplomacy: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...37-Diplomacy-I

And I'm fairly certain we're well within the rules.

However, we also have a thread that was created for the sole purpose of asking if people would be interested in playing. It was my initial hope that such a thread would be a "general discussion" thread for Diplomacy players, however upon further review of the rules I believe that would count as a "supplementary thread" and would require mod approval. I don't believe such a supplementary thread is necessary in the first place. That thread is here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...5719-Diplomacy

Will we be required to have the second thread deleted? Locked? Simply avoided and left to die?

ALSO

In my excitement, I left the title of our game thread as "Diplomacy I". I would be most appreciative if you would change the title to "Diplomacy I: The Great Diplomats".

(Thank you in advance, sorry for any bother)
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Blog Entries
    Diplomacy can have a general discussion thread, yes.
    Last edited by Blade!; 03-07-2011 at 11:09.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

*ring*

Greetings Blade!

I began to write the latest Werewolf lite game with a gulag theme. Unfortunately, it seems to contravene a rule which applies in the Hearts of Iron forums, and *may* also be against the user agreement.

Would you like me to use a different theme? I have an alternate one ready if my current one does not please you.

Yours

Tamius

Blog Entries
    This is not detailed enough for me to make any judgment. Ask Jacob Lundgren, with specific details, if it violates the general user agreement- if he says it doesn't, then it doesn't.

Blog Entries
    update: Jacob has ruled your thread soes not break any rules, and thus it is good.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

*ring*
    I'm pregnant. It's yours.

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Don't start filling this thread with nonsense.

Unless you can prove its Blade!'s of course.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Hello Blade!

We have 2 Werewolf Lites with duplicates. They are:

an extra "Werewolf Lite CCXIII: Cluedo"
    and "Werewolf Lite CCXIV: Chaos"

Could you delete the shortest ones of the pairs?

-tamius

Europa Universalis 3

Howdy,

Please rename: "Werewolf Meso CCXIV - 乱 (Chaos)"

As: "Werewolf Meso I - 乱 (Chaos)"

To better reflect the new rule-variant being tested and to respect archivists.

All the best,
    Bag
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

Blog Entries
    Sorted, I think.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hiya. Routine question regarding rules in this specific circumstance. I'm in a Diplomacy game (Chaos variant) in another forum, where the GM needs some new players to replace the ones that have disappeared. However, direct-linking to other forums appears to be banned by the OT forum rules, and if I recall, advertising is also strongly frowned upon. Nonetheless, we kinda sorta do need players, and the reason for the direct-linking ban as stated in the rules is to prevent trolling and counter-trolling, which I certainly hope would not be the case from players who are joining a game for fun, especially given the typical high caliber of users we have here. Therefore, is it permissible to post this request directly in the Diplomacy General Discussion with an explanation and a pointer to the forum thread where we're looking for players? Actually, I kinda have an ulterior motive, since I want to drop as well, but I'd want someone to take my place if that occurs.
    “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”
    -T.S. Elliot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast