• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Blade!

20 Years on Paradox.
59 Badges
Apr 27, 2001
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Like the Batphone for the good people of Gotham.

-----------------------------------------------​

~PM me in emergencies.

~Use this thread for routine requests that can be processed in a non-emergency manner, if any- this will keep my PM box clear for important things like teaching Jayavarman to use his utility belt and wear tights and a cape properly.

~Blade!, WW Mod

Can you teach me to use a utility belt too?

Ah, this is a known problem... Bib is working on a solution, possibly comprising of a user group that I moderate. Let me know if this is not solved in a week.

Can [thread=396849]this thread[/thread] be stickied. It's not yet finished, but it might be already helpful to new players.

Hey Blade!

Danm. He is not here. Lucký that he has a machine!

Hey Blade!

Could you update the administrative warning with the clarifications of the impersonation rules :)

Hi Blade!,

I was wondering if the old rule from the OT about the number of games at the same time is still in effect. If I remember everything correctly, there was a limit of one werewolf and one werewolf lite game at the same time, to prevent having too many werewolf threads on the first page. This should no longer be an issue, but maybe the strain these games put on the server is, or there is another reason to keep the rule in effect.

This hasn't come up earlier because we were used to the number of games active and the werewolf community was too small to keep several viable games open at the same time. Lately we have been growing in the number of active players and now we can (most likely, don't know till we tried ;)) run two filled Lite games at the same time. There has also been an increasing interest in running one of the old Dark Cult games again. Dark Cult has some simularities to werewolf, but is slightly different. It would be nice if we were able to run one of those again without giving up a werewolf game for the duration.

I think that having some sort of limit on the number of games in the subforum is a good thing. It prevents things getting out of control and if the forum grows too big, it might become too much for one person to moderate (even if that person is Blade! :p) My actual question is: is there a limit on games in this subforum and if there is, can that limit be increased?

At the moment we have three game slots: Werewolf, Werewolf Lite and Battlestar Galactica. I would love to have five slots available:
  • Werewolf
  • Werewolf Lite
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Werewolf Lite / Dark Cult
  • Various
This would allow some more flexibility in the games played here, but I don't know if the powers that be think that a good thing :)

regards
-Slinky

Last edited:
*ring, ring*

Hai!

Setting up a new werewolf game called Werewolf micro. Only has 5 players and different rules from a Lite game. The question is, can people playing the Lite game join this game?

No, I will consider it a experimental-Light game.

*ring, ring*

Hello, me again.

Since the micro games have the potential to "spam-flood" this forum, it has been suggested that just one thread is devoted to these games. So is it possible for you to merge the 'WWM I: Werewolf Micro' and 'WWM II: Micro Returns' threads, and renaming it to 'Werewolf Micro Thread' or something similar? I hope it is not too much trouble..