• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is not a routine request- please ask general informational questions of your fellow forum members in the WW General Thread.

You do not need my permission I beleive, but I could be incorrect- ask in the General Thread.

Due to the lack of people, the Werewolf game has diminished lately. A discussion has been held in the general thread about what to do about it and we came to the conclusion that un-sticking the thread that is in the OT forum would help. This way people might actually read about Werewolf and come to this subforum.

We all wonder if this could be done in order to help our Werewolf community.

Sorry to bother you with this, but I seem to have mistyped the number of the WW game, it says Werewolf CC: World in Conflict 2050 , when it should read Werewolf C: World in Conflict 2050, as this is the 100th game. So, if you could change it for me, I'd be grateful, thanks :)

Sorry to bother you with this, but I seem to have mistyped the number of the WW game, it says Werewolf CC: World in Conflict 2050 , when it should read Werewolf C: World in Conflict 2050, as this is the 100th game. So, if you could change it for me, I'd be grateful, thanks :)

How very peculiar.

I come to ask that this thread:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?530210-Werewolf-Lite-CXCIX-Iron-Sky-Part-Three

, which is the 200th lite game, may be renamed accordingly from:

Werewolf Lite CXCIX: Iron Sky - Part Three

to:

Werewolf Lite CC: Iron Sky - Part Three

Please, sir?

How very peculiar.

I come to ask that this thread:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?530210-Werewolf-Lite-CXCIX-Iron-Sky-Part-Three

, which is the 200th lite game, may be renamed accordingly from:

Werewolf Lite CXCIX: Iron Sky - Part Three

to:

Werewolf Lite CC: Iron Sky - Part Three

Please, sir?

And since my sister didn't know this thread existed, she did not ask for the renaming of her mistaken thread title (due to wich EURO went wrong as well).
So on her behalf, I also ask to get Werewolf Lite CXCVIII: The Family Meeting, Part II renamed to Werewolf Lite CXCIX: The Family Meeting, Part II

Thanks in advance!

I found your requests very confusing and full of strange ancillary information- but I beleive I have sorted it correctly. Good Hunting. ~B!

*ring* *ring*

*click*

"Hello?"...

Well we've started up a new type of game, based on the great classic board game Diplomacy: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?545937-Diplomacy-I

And I'm fairly certain we're well within the rules.

However, we also have a thread that was created for the sole purpose of asking if people would be interested in playing. It was my initial hope that such a thread would be a "general discussion" thread for Diplomacy players, however upon further review of the rules I believe that would count as a "supplementary thread" and would require mod approval. I don't believe such a supplementary thread is necessary in the first place. That thread is here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?545719-Diplomacy

Will we be required to have the second thread deleted? Locked? Simply avoided and left to die?

ALSO

In my excitement, I left the title of our game thread as "Diplomacy I". I would be most appreciative if you would change the title to "Diplomacy I: The Great Diplomats".

(Thank you in advance, sorry for any bother)

Diplomacy can have a general discussion thread, yes.

Last edited:
*ring*

Greetings Blade!

I began to write the latest Werewolf lite game with a gulag theme. Unfortunately, it seems to contravene a rule which applies in the Hearts of Iron forums, and *may* also be against the user agreement.

Would you like me to use a different theme? I have an alternate one ready if my current one does not please you.

Yours

Tamius

This is not detailed enough for me to make any judgment. Ask Jacob Lundgren, with specific details, if it violates the general user agreement- if he says it doesn't, then it doesn't.

update: Jacob has ruled your thread soes not break any rules, and thus it is good. :)

Don't start filling this thread with nonsense.

Unless you can prove its Blade!'s of course.

Hello Blade!

We have 2 Werewolf Lites with duplicates. They are:

an extra "Werewolf Lite CCXIII: Cluedo"
and "Werewolf Lite CCXIV: Chaos"

Could you delete the shortest ones of the pairs?

-tamius

Last edited:
Howdy,

Please rename: "Werewolf Meso CCXIV - 乱 (Chaos)"

As: "Werewolf Meso I - 乱 (Chaos)"

To better reflect the new rule-variant being tested and to respect archivists.

All the best,
Bag

Hiya. Routine question regarding rules in this specific circumstance. I'm in a Diplomacy game (Chaos variant) in another forum, where the GM needs some new players to replace the ones that have disappeared. However, direct-linking to other forums appears to be banned by the OT forum rules, and if I recall, advertising is also strongly frowned upon. Nonetheless, we kinda sorta do need players, and the reason for the direct-linking ban as stated in the rules is to prevent trolling and counter-trolling, which I certainly hope would not be the case from players who are joining a game for fun, especially given the typical high caliber of users we have here. Therefore, is it permissible to post this request directly in the Diplomacy General Discussion with an explanation and a pointer to the forum thread where we're looking for players? Actually, I kinda have an ulterior motive, since I want to drop as well, but I'd want someone to take my place if that occurs.