• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Berlin Conference
It is the year 1884, diplomats from around Europe have gathered in the German capital to discuss the colonization of the last "uncivilized" continent, Africa, Otto von Bismarck has sent invitations to many people, however, the moderates have began corrupting the others minds with nonsense like "integrity for the Africans", surely they must be expulsed and executed for such Blasphemy..​

Werewolf CLXVI: Mob Rule

1zFu2Pz.jpg

THE SETTING

The Lord is dead! Long live the, the..

Actually, the old Lord didn't have a son so who is the new Lord of the village? The Lord, and his father before him, always told us he "protected the village against dangers more sinister than we could fathom" but noone ever saw those dangers and nobody knew what a fathom was anyway. And if we found the Lord's second cousin or whatever, how do we know he can protect us and not just tax our turnips and goats or spend all his time inspecting our daughters before they get married? So do we really need a new Lord? No!

The Lord is dead! Long live The Village!

We will make our own choices from now on! And if any of those fathoms show up we will kick their asses all by ourselves!

Preliminary role assignment will start 20:00 CEST (18:00 GMT) Sunday the 5th.
Final role assignment will start 20:00 CEST (18:00 GMT) Monday the 6th.
First Night will fall 21:30 CEST (19:30 GMT) Tuesday the 7th.

[thread=804271]Werewolf Lite CCCVI: The Second Slesvig War[/thread]

I%20skanserne.jpg

It is 1864 and Denmark has been attacked by the Germans. You have lost Dannevirke, Denmarks southern defences since the 10th century, and the Germans are occupying much of Jutland. Right now you are dug down in trenches trying to defend Dybbøl; the Germans are positioned in trenches infront of you and they have positioned artillery on Broagerland which bombards your positions. You on the other hand have the mighty Rolf Krake lying just off the shore and the Germans fear it---there is therefore hope that even if Dybbøl should fall the Germans cannot cross Alssund and take Sønderborg on Als. Nevertheless a defeat at Dybbøl would probably decide the war. You have gained intelligence that Prussian soldiers have been sent to infiltrate your ranks; those soldiers obviously needs to be found and shot.

Werewolf Lite CCCIX: Red Dwarf

Red_Dwarf_logo.png

This is an S.O.S. distress call from the mining ship Red Dwarf. The crew are dead, killed by a radiation leak. The only survivors are 12 human crew members, who were in suspended animation during the disaster, and the ship's cat, who was safely sealed in the hold. Revived three million years later, the crew's only companions are a life-form who evolved from the ship's cat, and Genetically Engineered Life Forms, or GELFs, who have impersonated some of the dead crew and are hiding amongst the humans and the Cat. Message ends.​

Werewolf Lite CCCVI:
Matador

Mads Skjern who came to Korsbæk in 1929 and started a clothing store has been successful. He has expanded the business and things are looking well; he has opened a bank, Omegnsbanken, with his brother Kristen Skjern as manager. This obviously has only lead to more trouble with the establishment in Korsbæk, since they aren't happy about the competition Korsbæk Bank now gets. Hans Christian Varnæs, manager of Korsbæk Bank, works late and has initiated an affair with bank employee Ulla Jacobsen. Agnes Jensen (former maid for the Varnæs family) has married Laurits "Red" Jensen and they have got an appartment; she is pregnant. Røde has offered Herbert Schmidt to stay in their appartment; Herbert is a German communist and author who is unwanted by the nazis; Herbert later moves in at pig seller Oluf Larsen where he meets Vicky Hackel who has returned---something her father Colonel Hackel initially isn't too happy about. Mrs. Fernando Møhge has discovered that Mads Skjern has built his new factory on the the area where a 40 years old agreement stated a park honouring her late husband Fernando Møhge should have been placed. A note recording this agreement is found in Mrs. Møhge's papers, but the copy in city hall has disappeared...
Korsbæk, Denmark 1935.

Will you be able to drive out the Skjerns and return to the good old days or will you be forced to coexist with them?

Theme music
[video=youtube;JA23S0URT3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA23S0URT3o[/video]​

Setting:Once per century, all Vampires gather in The Great Convocation of Kindred to discuss matters of import to all Vampire Kind. This time around, the gathering will be held in the bowels of Paris's subway system; Amidst stunning pieces of 18th century french architecture they will gather in what might possibly be the most important gathering in hundreds of years.
However, hidden forces have found a way to infiltrate this most holy of events. Will the powers of darkness manage to drive off the corrupting forces of good hiding in their midst?

Werewolf Lite CCCXVI: Jeopardy!

JRLEiQ3.jpg

This… Is… Werewolf Jeopardy! It’s the Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions, and you are the contestants. Most of you are human beings, armed only with your native intelligence and knowledge of numerous absurd facts. Some of you are not just human, though. Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computer, has taken over the minds of a number of the contestants, in an attempt to assert the dominance of computers over merely human Jeopardy! players; each night, Watson will take over these players and allow them to dominate their competition without mercy. It is up to the human contestants to discover which of you are only artificially intelligent, and eliminate them, lest the machines usurp the rightful trivia dominance of humanity.

Werewolf Lite CCCXVII: Iconoclasm

00058_christ_pantocrator_mosaic_hagia_sophia_492x600.jpg

Byzantium, c.730
Leo III, Emperor of the Romans, has just issued an imperial decree outlawing all religious icons and the veneration of said icons. These idols are to be destroyed, and all found worshiping these idols are to be punished accordingly. However, an iconodulist resistance has formed, and its members have been secretly assassinating prominent iconoclasts. The Emperor, fearing for his life, has tasked an elite group of priests and soldiers with eliminating this opposition to his -- nay, God's -- will. Unfortunately, this task force has been infiltrated by iconodules, who seek to destroy the forces of iconoclasm from within.

Werewolf CLXXIII: The Heart of Africa

My Dearest Beatrice,

I know it is with a heavy heart that you and our beloved boys await my return, but I'm afraid that I must ask of you just a few more months of waiting. I have joyous news! Prince Edward himself has requested that our group lead him to the Heart of Africa to see the wonder that is Lake Victoria. He and his retinue have arrived today and we set off first thing in the morning. I'm afraid this means you might not hear from me for a while.

But fret not, my dearest wife! Once I return, I will receive the grace of Her Royal Majesty, Queen Victoria herself! Finally the doors to higher society will open to us. The thought of you all gives me the strength I need to persevere in these savage lands. I do hope my brother is not too harsh on you. He means well, but that temper of his is the devil's own work!

Give kisses to the boys from me.

Your beloved Arthur
Personal letter of Arthur James Galloway, British explorer and businessman, who famously led the Victorian expedition of 1871.

Sign-ups close Friday, 20:00 GMT

Werewolf CLXXIV: Trouble on The Stockholm

1prxqNd.jpg

Harwich, 29th of January 2065​

To: All Crewmembers of the TFN Battlecruiser Stockholm

All Crewmembers assigned to TFN Stockholm are required to present themselves for briefing and boarding at Harwich Naval Base no later than 1900 GMT, Monday, 2nd of February 2065.

Any crewmembers failing to follow these instructions will be subject to investigations by TFN AG under §4296 in the TFN CMJ.

Signed,

Rear Admiral the Honorable Sir Malcolm Wallace
TFN Bureau of Personel

Signup will close Monday 2nd of February, 1900 GMT.
Liftoff will be 25 hours later

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?832887-Werewolf-CLXXIV-Trouble-on-The-Stockholm&p=18790250&posted=1#post18790250

WEREWOLF LITE CCCXXI: A Family reunion

4ibk7d9ig.jpeg

After several months of playing werewolf, Randakar and his family (and other friends) have gathered for a reunion, hoping to actually have a day without the fears of being lynched in werewolf. But some people at this reunion are not actually randy's family or friends, and see this as an opportunity to rid the game of some of the finest WW players, if they can get evidence of a wild party the family could face a ban!. Can Randakar and the family find and eliminate these treacherous werewolf players before they are banned from the Forum forever?

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?833143-WereWolf-Lite-CCCXXI-A-Family-Reunion&p=18797209#post18797209