• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At the gaming table:

*Paendrag looked with disgust at the other players around the table..
Never again would he join a gaming group through internet ads..
Despicable the lot of them..
It seemed that VLN had started to reveal some information on his character sheet.. Utterly noobish.. And Johho had calle Paendrag a noob..
Paendrag had played ESADD (Extremely Sophisticated and Advanced Dungeons & Dragons) and therefore just whiffed and smirked at Johho while sending notes to the GM ..*

To GM said:
Destroy Johho888

In the gameworld:
*Paengastian threw a 3rd level invoke at the hairy creature that haunted the party...*

VOTE JOHHO888*He screamed and trusted his godess to clear the path for him..*

klas_knas was convinced there were many evil men around him, but sadly found them hard to identify. Therefore he felt complied to go after the more obvious infestations, starting with Teep the very unnoble barbarian.

vote Teep

*rolls 3d6 for damage*

Until when we can think about our decision? I am a little bit confused. :D
You can vote until the deadline which is:
The Rules said:
§2c. The deadline is 20:00 CET. Please convert this to your timezones to avoid misunderstanding.

^Which is eight hours after Mongolian time, i.e. 4 in the morning.

VOTE COUNT - 3h 43m till the deadline

vLN 4 - AVN, likk9922, THE_SPLIT, vLN
EURO 2 - Byakhiam, Illiria
Polar Moongoose 2 - jonti-h, Ahura Mazda
Teep 2 - klas_knas, JMJ
Jonti-h 1 - Avernite, Humancalc
JMJ 1 - EURO
Humancalc 1 - Cuthuthulu
Byakhiam 1 - Lemeard
Paendrag 1 - Dublish
THE_SPLIT 1 - Polar Moongoose
sbr 1 - sbr
Muttoneer 1 - Heimdall
Johho888 1 - Paendrag

Vote me, and I shall martyr myself for thee

I will walk on water for you and turn water to wine.

Vote me
This sounds really weird... :wacko:

If he wants to quit the game, why doesn't he ask for a sub? :confused:

He must have another reason that he wants to be lynched, probably an evil reason... :eek:

Unvote Polar, vote Teep

Unvote teep
Vote VLN

I fell for his trick. :(

Oh, so the story wasn't the usual Our Party Of Adventurers vs Various Monsters but rather The Enemy Within. Interesting. So Paendrag maybe wasn't such a noob after all going after one of the adventurers? OTOH Paendrag seemed to know this was the setup. Hm, mustn't that mean he is the enemy within then? Should I risk a teeth (damage +2) attack on him now or use my ring of Fluff (charm +2) to get a group of fighters together against him later? Or maybe he knows this GM's style of play and anticipated this development in which case I should try to join his side? Perhaps best to lay low for the first rounds and see which way the wind will blow? Yes, I think I will do that.

*Johho the Ape throws a rotten banana at one of the rogues - from a safe distance up in the trees, of course*

vote Polar Mongoose