• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a picture of yours truly.

Cacofonix.png

Looks like Pongken to me :mad:

At the table:
*Paendrag looked at his sheet that contained his characters details..
INT 4
AGI 2
STR 4
Good at running and dodging.. A concealed dagger..
Aha.. Seems he was allergic to monkeys...
He quickly glanced at the nerd next to him with glasses and a jolt cola who just to spite him had choosen to play an ape..
HA Paendrag thought.. He will feel my wrath..
I will quickly
He quickly deviced a plan were he was as a starting scheme cast a flame spell and then hack the monkey to pieces with his -2 dagger of Betheela the godess of Hippogriffs... He rolls the D12 and.. *

Meanwhile in the gameworld:
*Pangastian the Cleric makes an outbusrt against the rabid monkey but misses with his dagger.. He speaks the word of the holy flame, but somehow the monkey seems to have a holy artifact that protects him..
He decides to take another approach and screams to all the Paladins that they must all destroy the vile creature who defies the laws of nature and all the gods..*

My my, what a mess you have made, dear cleric. Let me fix that!

Avernite pulls out a banana, and gently guides the monkey away from the screaming cleric There, good boy. Don't mind him, he's a hippogriff. Horrible people, completely useless... Well, don't mind an old paladin of Jurnal.

*Dips his game card in his can of jolt cola to hide the details (STR 2, CON 3, DEX 6, INT 1, WIS 1, CHA 3, a secret tag team partner, a +2 charm amulet, a ring of fire resistance) from any cheaters, absentmindly uses the card to polish his glasses, puts the glasses back on as his checks out the other players at the table. Hispanics the lot of them!?*

Eeeeek, a fire ball! Where did that come from? Thank Inos for that ring of fire protection!

*I thought we were only setting up the parties and waiting for the GM to start outlining the story? Must be this table is cursed with at least one of those trigger happy noobs that only play for the hacking, slashing and killing and not for the story telling. Sigh*

Climbs up in a nearby tree to get away from the starting fuzz and hardly notices the dagger striking out to where he used to stand.

It is unethical? Do you even know what that means?

It is unethical. I believe it violates an unspoken WW code of ethics: try to make the best of your lot in the game. Be secretive. Or, at minimum, be conniving and deceiving. :p

It is unethical. I believe it violates an unspoken WW code of ethics: try to make the best of your lot in the game. Be secretive. Or, at minimum, be conniving and deceiving. :p

Don't worry, a cursed player has no chance to be turned if he is hunted by a hunter, which is what vLN asked for. :p

Nonsense. I can announce any of my traits, just like a hunter can publicly announce that he is one.

Except a player usually has no knowledge of his cursedness.

I'm very, very sorry, but I have to drop out (for at least the next four days). I will be without internet access, and I don't think I'll be able to participate. I'm very sorry, I should have realized before I signed up, but I didn't realize.

Apologies,
GeneralHannibal

I take it you also think hunters shouldn't reveal their roles? ;)
Since when is everyone a moralising prick in Werewolf :confused:
These claims here are ridiculous.

I feel a bit cheated, honestly. A hunter does it for the good of the village, not for any (purely :p) selfish reasons.

Sometimes we have to suffer through boring games, or boredom and perpetual danger near the beginning to get to the end.

It just doesn't seem right to me. You're free to act as you see fit.

I'm very, very sorry, but I have to drop out (for at least the next four days). I will be without internet access, and I don't think I'll be able to participate. I'm very sorry, I should have realized before I signed up, but I didn't realize.

Apologies,
GeneralHannibal

You sure? I think almost 2 days have passed IRL and we haven't gotten to the first night...

We can always lynch him, so why complain? Maybe he has some trick (or he believes that the filthy neutrals will betray us...)