• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No..

A rival pack must be totally eliminated..
At least it have always been that way.. I think..

EDIT: From first post EVIL - wins the game by reaching the parity with goodies AND eliminating all the other groups of baddies

No all WWs from one pack have to be dead

Oh wow. :eek:o :rofl:

Sorry. I take full responsability for this failure. I became occupied with something else and completely forgot the game. That is a stupid explanation offcourse since I could just have voted before. Sorry. :(

No worries. Next time I want to kill Rysz, I won't listen to your objections though. ;)

Last edited:
Well I think the village was a little crippled with no Seer but why didn't a single scan hit someone??

Thanks for GM:ing Raczynski

I initially thought that there would be about 40 players in this game (like the last few games), so I axed the seer. In hinsight, yes it was a bad decission.
There's was only one scan during the whole game: sbr scanned AVN (first incarnation). Generally speaking, I think what imbalanced the game futher in favour of baddies was the fact that practically nobody used their special abilities. I guess that was because people were "saving" them, waiting for the seer/priest to appear. Perhaps it would have been a good idea to tell the players they shouldn't expect regular werewolf role at the beggining :eek:o

Well I think the village was a little crippled with no Seer but why didn't a single scan hit someone??

Thanks for GM:ing Raczynski

I had 3 scans and used one before I died, I scanned the first version of AVN. I was too afraid that jonti would die and I would end up with a wasted scan so I didn't scan him. With the limited scans you can't really waste one by scanning someone that is on the chopping block every single day.

I had 3 scans and used one before I died, I scanned the first version of AVN. I was too afraid that jonti would die and I would end up with a wasted scan so I didn't scan him. With the limited scans you can't really waste one by scanning someone that is on the chopping block every single day.

:)Jont was never scanned:D... This played me in the hands as I could cast suspicions on him a little every day... And of course thanks to his perfect vote behaviour we finally got him..

I was actually quite afraid of jonti and needed him to be hunted by the other pack or lynched...

:)Jont was never scanned:D... This played me in the hands as I could cast suspicions on him a little every day... And of course thanks to his perfect vote behaviour we finally got him..

I was actually quite afraid of jonti and needed him to be hunted by the other pack or lynched...

My voting was not that of any wolf, bar one on his first game. Had the village used any thought at all, they'd have realised that.

I guessed that AVN and White Daimon were bad after they tried to get LS killed by a lynch with no proof on him.

I hoped that the remaining players besides them were goodies, but I guess that I was wrong.

I guessed that AVN and White Daimon were bad after they tried to get LS killed by a lynch with no proof on him.
NO I didn't!! :mad:

I said, and MEANT, that LS was the only one I thought I could get lynched. I would much rather have seen either muttoner or you die!

Read my posts & PM conversation with Paen!! :mad::mad::mad:

EDIT: and Ties were the only way goodies could have won. Offcourse, the lynch target should not have been selected by the wolfs for the plan to work. But it was the only plan with any possibility of goodie victory.

The whole point of getting Jonti scanned would have been to ensure he's actually good and get him off the lynching block... :p

Anyway, the village failed to use their abilities properly .. and I could have saved myself on the night I died, if I protected myself rather than someone else.

NO I didn't!! :mad:

I said, and MEANT, that LS was the only one I thought I could get lynched. I would much rather have seen either muttoner or you die!

Read my posts & PM conversation with Paen!! :mad::mad::mad:

EDIT: and Ties were the only way goodies could have won. Offcourse, the lynch target should not have been selected by the wolfs for the plan to work. But it was the only plan with any possibility of goodie victory.

You were a wolf trying to take out a goodie by a TIE!.

I became suspicious when you did this, and proposed that you and AVN be lynched.

I also proposed that LS should also, but that is because I thought that he was from a rival pack.

Yup, it was a game where no side can claim to have done well, the village abject, the wolves average and the neutrals invisible.

What other option was there for the neutrals but to keep their heads down and try to remain under the radar? I didn't even feel safe roleplaying in this one for fear of drawing too much attention to my character.

What other option was there for the neutrals but to keep their heads down and try to remain under the radar? I didn't even feel safe roleplaying in this one for fear of drawing too much attention to my character.

Bah!

Everyone knows you're practically unlynchable if you have a good RP character!

n516627384_11520_5073-1.jpg

You were a wolf trying to take out a goodie by a TIE!.

I became suspicious when you did this, and proposed that you and AVN be lynched.

I also proposed that LS should also, but that is because I thought that he was from a rival pack.
I have tried writing a response severel times. But the post just end up super angry and I prefer to stay polite. Just know that what you are saying is not making any sense what so ever. I never intended to get LS killed. I only tried to get him killed when I thought I could get neither you nor muttoner killed. You two were my primary suspects for wolfs so I tried to get you killed. You say that I was a wolf trying to get a goodie killed. I was when I suggested killing LS. But none of us knew that. In fact I was likely the one doing most for the side of good. Because I realised and acted, like any goodie should have, that a) Jonti was likely good and b) a tie was the goodies only path to victory. Don't you comprehend why going for ties when the wolfs are dominating the game is a good for thing?

Ohhh yeah, and congratz to fingering me and AVN as wolfs. With you being the only goodie save LS alive that was really impressive. No wait, you also thought LS was a wolf.....

And yes, this is a nice and polite response.

I have tried writing a response severel times. But the post just end up super angry and I prefer to stay polite. Just know that what you are saying is not making any sense what so ever. I never intended to get LS killed. I only tried to get him killed when I thought I could get neither you nor muttoner killed. You two were my primary suspects for wolfs so I tried to get you killed. You say that I was a wolf trying to get a goodie killed. I was when I suggested killing LS. But none of us knew that. In fact I was likely the one doing most for the side of good. Because I realised and acted, like any goodie should have, that a) Jonti was likely good and b) a tie was the goodies only path to victory. Don't you comprehend why going for ties when the wolfs are dominating the game is a good for thing?

Ohhh yeah, and congratz to fingering me and AVN as wolfs. With you being the only goodie save LS alive that was really impressive. No wait, you also thought LS was a wolf.....

And yes, this is a nice and polite response.

Yes, I realize that a Tie was the only way for us to win.

I am not saying that we shouldn't of had a tie, the only thing is that you tried to get a goodie killed with it (which was your job, given that you were a baddie).

I thought that the other baddies (not you and AVN) were goodies, and that you only needed to wipe out LS and muttoneer and have a hunt on one of the other goodies in order to win.

Because I could only guess at who was a baddie since the seer was wiped out early, it was a misunderstanding that I thought LS was a baddie.

My first post was only about what I had thought at the time that I voted for AVN, not what proved to come true.

Edit: yes, you did have a nice, polite response.

Bah!

Everyone knows you're practically unlynchable if you have a good RP character!

n516627384_11520_5073-1.jpg

Not true. Llywelyn's turn as Nietzche in the wrestling game we had only lasted a day or two.

Not true. Llywelyn's turn as Nietzche in the wrestling game we had only lasted a day or two.

I was being sarcastic, you know. :p

The whole point of getting Jonti scanned would have been to ensure he's actually good and get him off the lynching block... :p

Anyway, the village failed to use their abilities properly .. and I could have saved myself on the night I died, if I protected myself rather than someone else.

And then done what? Announce to everyone that I am a scanner and jonti is scanned and cleared? Maybe if I hadn't had to fight off your ridiculous accusations all game. :p

I was being sarcastic, you know. :p

In that case, you were absolutely right. The only reason I lasted so long in the wrestling game as seer was because of my fantastic RPing as Josef "The Man of Steel" Stalin. :D