• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm more concerned with the lack of distinct packs.

Vote humancalculator. I think maybe I should have voted for him yesterday instead of cuthuthulu. Don't think it would have turned out much worse...

If I were a baddie, why would I strike down one of my fellow packmates.

I voted for Eur007 on the third day, and I was the first to vote for him.

How could I be a wolf as you suggest after being the first to vote for a wolf? :confused:

How could I be a wolf as you suggest after being the first to vote for a wolf? :confused:

Why should I assume that there is a single pack, to which both you and EURO belonged? When I mentioned the lack of distinct packs, I meant the GM has not provided any distinguishing features- that doesn't mean that there aren't distinct packs at all, just that we can't distinguish. I'd rather not take chances.

Why should I assume that there is a single pack, to which both you and EURO belonged? When I mentioned the lack of distinct packs, I meant the GM has not provided any distinguishing features- that doesn't mean that there aren't distinct packs at all, just that we can't distinguish. I'd rather not take chances.

Judging by the fact that baddies have hunted baddies, I would assume that there are at least two packs.

Being the first one to vote a packmate isn't that uncommon..
To justificate a vote and hoping it will not turn into a bandwagon...

Judging by the fact that baddies have hunted baddies, I would assume that there are at least two packs.
You're absolutley rigt in this.. And this is somthing I was concerned that Byak didn't bring up.. K-59 was hunted the first night.. Unless there are free ranging baddies this MUST mean there are two packs....
We know now that Byak was a goddie but as from ladt night I was concerned that he never mentioned this...

Alas I'm to drunk by this mushroomale to think straight so I'll be getting a wider perspective tommorow.....

*checks first page*

Well, now I just feel silly. :eek:o

Alas I'm to drunk by this mushroomale to think straight so I'll be getting a wider perspective tommorow.....

Mushroomale?

CM521~Shrooms-Posters.jpg

:D

vote humancalculator

As good a choice as any, it seems.

Being the first one to vote a packmate isn't that uncommon..
To justificate a vote and hoping it will not turn into a bandwagon...
I voted for him as a random vote and I got lucky.

Vote White Daimon because he is meta-ing, seems quiet, and makes a good aternative to humancalculator. I don't want a massive bandwagon that provides no info.

Last edited:
Okay, wait a moment. Is the deadline in 3 min and less than half have voted :S:S:S

Vote Humancalculator

Just to be sure I don't die. Iĺl do some analysis later...

Day IX
You attempt to lynch Humancalculator. However, it turns out he's a mechanical construct, not a living being, and you're unable to harm him. However, if you tried for the second time, you surely would have find a way!

You attempt to lynch Humancalc but are unable to do it due to the nature of his role.

Night X
The peace-loving 3rd Level Good-Aligned Druid Slinky is killed.

Last edited:
Dang it! I missed the deadline! :wacko:

No matter, I was afraid that my role wouldn't work since there was a huntless night already.

SurpriseGrape-1.gif

WOOOPS! Apologies, was out for a day, and though the deadline was at 9. Sorry :(