• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Byakhaim's argument for voting for Jonti-h is non-existent.

VOTE BYAKHAIM!

Well this was the worst quotation I've ever seen..
Now I'm not deadsure about Jonti eitherway but you've seemed to have missed the ongoing discussions that was held the last couple of days..
Wich makes me more aware of you instead..

Those two quotes just don't seem to add nothing at all..

Well this was the worst quotation I've ever seen..
Now I'm not deadsure about Jonti eitherway but you've seemed to have missed the ongoing discussions that was held the last couple of days..
Wich makes me more aware of you instead..

Those two quotes just don't seem to add nothing at all..

To be honest Paen, there is no discussion about my guilt. There are just 4 people, Byak, Avernite, AVN and to a lesser extent you who say "Jonti is suspicious!111!!!!111!!" Discussion would imply that there was anything to discuss. Saying someone is suspicious does not make a solid case against them.

Byak's thrust is that I defended myself aggressively - if he looked over any game where I am accused I always do that. If I don't, then people like AVN crack on that I must be evil because I ain't defending myself forcefully enough. Myth, as they say, Busted.

You don't go through and say exactly what I did - and Byak is the worst with this, at least I managed to drag a confession out of Avernite that his crap was RP. The only thing about me that was dodgy was that I made a TIE, totally inadvertently when EURRO7 claimed to be the doctor. That is excusable in anyone's book. All the rest is "I think he is suspicious" "YEAH" "We have a good case here!11!!"

humancalculator's post is at least as detailed, possibly more so than those used to convict me. He quoted the most recent of Byak's posts, which seems to adequately display the total emptiness of his case against me, and my reply. It seems a good deal more thought than most votes around here.

Also, if there is no seer, then I sense the arrival of a barrage of fail pics when this game ends. :)

To be fair, my vote on Jonti today was motivated by Avernite being lvl 6 Paladin and only known lvl 6 Paladin ability at the time (until Racz put the new ability on the first post .. a while after the update) was ability to scan baddies. So if someone who can scan baddies is very keen on getting Jonti lynched, can you blame me for making the obvious conclusions?

Yesterday there was still suspicion on Jonti based on his connections to Euro and Heimdall .. but with Cuthu and JMJ being good, that case is rapidly losing its solidity anyway. But also as yesterday there was an obvious bandwagon coming on JMJ, putting in a second candidate rather than letting it be simple bandwagon is a good idea for analysis.

In fact, because JMJ was goodie, I think it's more probable that baddies chose the "safe" bandwagon rather than vote on the aggressively defensive Jonti.

Anyway, I got Heimdall lynched, so unless there's two packs (and I actually doubt that in this game), I'm one of the least likely baddies.

I gotta do some work today, rather than spend whole day analysing the game, so just keep what I just said in mind and go through stuff yourself. :p

EDIT: Anyway, since Avernite wasn't a scanner,

unvote jonti-h

To be honest Paen, there is no discussion about my guilt. There are just 4 people, Byak, Avernite, AVN and to a lesser extent you who say "Jonti is suspicious!111!!!!111!!" Discussion would imply that there was anything to discuss. Saying someone is suspicious does not make a solid case against them.

Byak's thrust is that I defended myself aggressively - if he looked over any game where I am accused I always do that. If I don't, then people like AVN crack on that I must be evil because I ain't defending myself forcefully enough. Myth, as they say, Busted.

You don't go through and say exactly what I did - and Byak is the worst with this, at least I managed to drag a confession out of Avernite that his crap was RP. The only thing about me that was dodgy was that I made a TIE, totally inadvertently when EURRO7 claimed to be the doctor. That is excusable in anyone's book. All the rest is "I think he is suspicious" "YEAH" "We have a good case here!11!!"

humancalculator's post is at least as detailed, possibly more so than those used to convict me. He quoted the most recent of Byak's posts, which seems to adequately display the total emptiness of his case against me, and my reply. It seems a good deal more thought than most votes around here.

Also, if there is no seer, then I sense the arrival of a barrage of fail pics when this game ends. :)

No the case was your WHOLE voting pattern...
Not just the tie.. As I said I found JMJ suspicious too and look where he ended up so this is no proof of your guilt in any way but it's a thought.... I'm struggling with the thought that you wouldn't be so appearent with your votings and therfore haven't made up my mind about you but for me you were, and still are the only one I have found a pattern to in the votings.. If you have a better case against anyone I will listen but your case against Byakhiam is as vauge as you claim that his against you are..

Actually I've seen this bickering before in a game where two baddies voted eachother every night and was ignored after a while by the village.. They won the game when they finally concerted their votings..:D:D

But I agree with Byakhiam in one thing..

The most active would probably be either Good or Bad.. The Neutrals will choose side when it comes to that..

A cople of other things
The baddies knew JMJ wasn't one of them and might have voted jonti simply to look more innocent when all the rest vote a good guy..
That indeed puts me in an awkward place but maybe there is something to that thought...

Jontis power could IF he's neutral be used to get contact with the baddies and make a joined cuase..

I will try to make a vote analysis again looking at Byak but that can only give so much.. Since we have had several nonvoters we need to look at other things aswell...

But all in all Jonti.. You're still the most suspicious to me at this point and therfore my vote will probobly land on you unless a better case is presented..

White Daimon said:
And what role would scan people? Looking at the first post it seems unlikely theres a seer. I certainly wouldn't out anyone if I was a level 6 cleric, I'd just scan likely baddies and try to get them lynched regular style. Besides claiming to be a high level 3 times scanner would likely just be tantamount to getting killed. No matter how many scans you claim to have done.

So in summation. Yeah, thers likely been people who has been scanned but I doubt we'd hear about more than a few.

If I could scan I would have used those as soon as possible.. Why save your scans when you could be lynched or hunted?? I might not have made them public before I was done but still.. Why wait 6-7 nights to scan one person??
When a scanner is done he poses no threat to the baddies except for parity..
But I fear most people reason like you or WORSE...They are Neutrals with a link to the baddies now...

Oh God.. long post when I should be working

Last edited:
Long post to read when I should be working (I think I am not the only one with a friday-middag feeling :p)

However, who am I to mistrust the workers on this board, and what better than to vote the not-workers, who have all the time of the day to read, post, think and defend :p

Sorry jonti, but I see some good cases towards you, and since I have no better idea (missing the first days does not help), I think I have no better options than to

Vote jonti-h

Sorry jonti, but I see some good cases towards you, and since I have no better idea (missing the first days does not help), I think I have no better options than to

List them all.

We have Byak who isnt even voting me any more. And Paen who thinks I would co-ordinate my votes with my supposed packmates. I don't know whether to just laugh at his lack of understanding or be insulted by him.

Unvote Byak,
since he is right that he is not a likely baddie,

Now Pean, I told people my role when I was on the run from the first imbecillic bandwagon against me right? That role is that of thief. Since then, somebody died with exactly the same role as me. How did I describe my role if I was evil? Answer that.

Your other case is not worth of comment. You found a pattern in the votes :rolleyes: well hell, if you took the time to look over the context, not merely the numbers at the end of the page you might have noticed that I was reacting to what these people said, things that made good sense.

You seriously give credit that I would vote in line with packmates?

You seriously expect that?

Do you think I am a newbie or something?

And where the hell is the seer? This crap every day is getting incredibly tedious. I want to get soemthing JL going because, moron seer, I can out people for you.

Last edited:
To be fair, my vote on Jonti today was motivated by Avernite being lvl 6 Paladin and only known lvl 6 Paladin ability at the time (until Racz put the new ability on the first post .. a while after the update) was ability to scan baddies. So if someone who can scan baddies is very keen on getting Jonti lynched, can you blame me for making the obvious conclusions?

Yesterday there was still suspicion on Jonti based on his connections to Euro and Heimdall .. but with Cuthu and JMJ being good, that case is rapidly losing its solidity anyway. But also as yesterday there was an obvious bandwagon coming on JMJ, putting in a second candidate rather than letting it be simple bandwagon is a good idea for analysis.

In fact, because JMJ was goodie, I think it's more probable that baddies chose the "safe" bandwagon rather than vote on the aggressively defensive Jonti.

Anyway, I got Heimdall lynched, so unless there's two packs (and I actually doubt that in this game), I'm one of the least likely baddies.

No the case was your WHOLE voting pattern...
Not just the tie.. As I said I found JMJ suspicious too and look where he ended up so this is no proof of your guilt in any way but it's a thought.... I'm struggling with the thought that you wouldn't be so appearent with your votings and therfore haven't made up my mind about you but for me you were, and still are the only one I have found a pattern to in the votings.. If you have a better case against anyone I will listen but your case against Byakhiam is as vauge as you claim that his against you are..

Actually I've seen this bickering before in a game where two baddies voted eachother every night and was ignored after a while by the village.. They won the game when they finally concerted their votings..:D:D

But I agree with Byakhiam in one thing..

The most active would probably be either Good or Bad.. The Neutrals will choose side when it comes to that..

A cople of other things
The baddies knew JMJ wasn't one of them and might have voted jonti simply to look more innocent when all the rest vote a good guy..
That indeed puts me in an awkward place but maybe there is something to that thought...

Jontis power could IF he's neutral be used to get contact with the baddies and make a joined cuase..

I will try to make a vote analysis again looking at Byak but that can only give so much.. Since we have had several nonvoters we need to look at other things aswell...

But all in all Jonti.. You're still the most suspicious to me at this point and therfore my vote will probobly land on you unless a better case is presented..

If I could scan I would have used those as soon as possible.. Why save your scans when you could be lynched or hunted?? I might not have made them public before I was done but still.. Why wait 6-7 nights to scan one person??
But I fear most people reason like you or WORSE...They are Neutrals with a link to the baddies now...

I looked through Byakhiams post.. We come to almost the same conclusions while looking at the evidance in the opposite ways.. :confused:

No it doesn't.

He says the case on me is losing its solidity, you still hold the belief that it is strong.

Three things irritate me in this game:

1) The lack of participation by most of the village.
2) The lack or normal roles - the D&D theme has kind of buggered up the WW game IMO, and the neutral thing is phailsome since they will probably side with evil.
3) The lack of variety in candidates - it is always me, and always without a solid case

Who do you think is guilty then Jonti? We know you can do proper analysis, so who would you vote on based on the behaviour of people so far? So far most of your cases have been "he voted for me, WOLF!" ;)

As I tried to explain in my previous post it is BECUASE your vote pattern IS so easy to find I hesitate to vote you..
Between you and JMJ I found you the one more suspicious..
Today unless someone gives me a better case against anyone I will have to vote you since it's either the one I find most suspicious or punish an inactive (or in this case his sub)..

But present me with another target and I will gladly take that instead of you given you've got atleast a case...
This is WW and in the long run you've got to go with your gut feeling unless there is something solid you can debate..

But I haven't voted yet so don't worry..
And this is just my thoughts.. I'm just thinking out loud.
Yesterday the rest of the village gave you the benefeit of doubt and voted JMJ.. You seem to have most on your side anyways..

I'd like to take a look on Humancalculator, who I did find suspicious once earlier too and who's keen on voting me without thinking about it at all...

Vote humancalculator

I'm in

VOTE HUMANCALCULATOR

for now... His quick vote this morning got me aware about him..

And jonti.. Is your ability that great right now for the village when you publicly announced it??.. Will the wolves ever attack you now??..
When they can just as easily pick the rest off us out instead..

You maybe should have waited for the first attack to happen before screaming it out..

And jonti.. Is your ability that great right now for the village when you publicly announced it??.. Will the wolves ever attack you now??..
When they can just as easily pick the rest off us out instead..

You maybe should have waited for the first attack to happen before screaming it out..

I got the extra bit that means when I use my ability (which I am yet to do) if the wolves attack me i get a good chance to see the identity of one of the attackers. Therefore attacking me is a bit phailsome. :)

Who do you think is guilty then Jonti? We know you can do proper analysis, so who would you vote on based on the behaviour of people so far? So far most of your cases have been "he voted for me, WOLF!" ;)

If I keep saying that, eventually, I'll be right. :eek:o

I got the extra bit that means when I use my ability (which I am yet to do) if the wolves attack me i get a good chance to see the identity of one of the attackers. Therefore attacking me is a bit phailsome. :)

Why aren't you JL spokesman then?

Vote Teep/Ahura Mazda to throw another name into the hat.

If you used the 3 scans as early as possible, then most of them would be wasted. Currently 1/3 of the players are still alive, so if you had used it earlier then statisticly speaking only 1 of your scanned players would still be alive, and would most likely be a goodie which doesn't really help us much. Especially since you wouldn't have any scans left to see what motives the players who attempt to guide the lynch now have. IMO it is far more useful to the goodie cause to wait a few days, find some good scans and scan them rather then blowing it all as quickly as possible. Iḿ not saying that one should keep all scans for until now, but instead to make sure that every scan counts. Case in point could be Jonti-h, he has apperently been quite close to dying. If a scanner had a scan left, then he would be a good scan. Finding out his motives would tell the scanner whether to press for his death or try to keep him alive. Something that will be quite useful to us. Espacially compared to the usefulness of knowing a single player ẃas good like blowing all scans ASAP would most likely result in.

If I was a wolf then I would instantly hunt anyone who someone stood up and claimed to be a scanner. There are two reasons for this a) you only have his word that he has spent all his scans and b) he is more likely than any other to have additional info. Information that x is good, or perhaps because people decide to trust him with their role. The amount of trust in WW never ceases to surprise me.

Iḿ going to

Unvote AVN the tie-hater
Vote Humancalculator

IMO I think it most likely that baddies are currently trying to hide in the shadows and hoping that the current trend of goodie lynches will continue. If thats true, then they should currently not be making any sort of analysis or (semi) long post of original content. Rather they would most likely just be repeating what more active people said or silently consenting. Humancalc fits this bill, and until I get to read more of the thread (tomorrow) then Iḿ sticking with him.

EDIT: Rysz also fits this bill. Remember folks, I only know what has been going on for the last two pages, if theres something out there that totally clears either humancalc or Rysz then I don't know it :p

As no one has filled me in yet on what's going on, I'll vote Humancalculator.