• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I mean seriously here: I have a role that will help the village, that can actually convert the abject failure that this game has been into some semblance of a victory, and four people vote to hang me. OK, I know for certain Avernite and Byakhiam are wolves, but the other two? :rolleyes:

Now, we have an almost tie quite a bit before deadline; what's better for our information supply, making sure we have exactly one candidate or enticing wolves to save their packmate if either of the lynchees is a packmate?

Plus, it made both you and JMJ try to defend your position (and both abysmally failing, I might add :( ), which could help determine what's going on, while if we had just kept silent untill day's end we would have known effectively nothing.

Your flipping out about being voted makes you a bit suspicious too, although I suppose it's a quite natural effect of being a good vote target for days in a row. Still, you do dance out of the fire an awfull lot while being incapable of providing us with any info (lucky, is it not, that you have a role that makes you special but which cannot be proven beyond doubt to be untrue?).

FINAL VOTE COUNT
JMJ (7): humancalculator(654), jonti(660), Ryzs(671), dublish (678), Ahura Mazda, Slinky
Jonti (4): Paendrag(657), byakhiam(662), JMJ (673), Avernite

Day VII.
You decide to eliminate JMJ, the 3rd Level Good-Aligned Barbarian. The Proud Warrior isn't subdued easliy, thought. Not at least before he kills Punkbob the Level 3 Good-Aligned Fighter*.

*Target selected randomly. By "randomly" I mean from a list of people who didn't vote last couple of days.

Night VIII.
Avernite, the 6th Level Good-Aligned Paladin is slain.

Curse you filthy evildoers! The light blind you all! Know that justice WILL prevail.

Vote AVN!!!

Because he said this in Lite
.... I don't like ties

Now, can anyone summarise what is going on or do I have to read most of the thread?

Vote Byakhiam for failing to deliver a case against me. When I die, hang the werewolf.

Until he actually gets off his behind and puts together a proper case against me, I shall continue to consider him a wolf. When my role as useful to the village is shown, you will too. He will hang, and I will laugh at his dying corpse.

So whats the basic goings on guys? Quick rundown on how the village is doing, etc please.

OK... I'm back.. Will have to sort trough this tommorow though as I'm really tired right now.. But this game is getting stranger every step of the way..

Has noone scanned even one person at ALL...??
And If soomeone have I'd suggest you come forward becuase if I understand these traits correctly the more you have scanned the safer you would be..
I mean the wolves have no intrest in hunting you if you have already used up your ability..

I would do it but alas I'm just a level 1...:mad::(

*Shakes his fist at the gods (Raczynski)*

Personally I find it very suspicious that Avernite, who could detect evil, was so keen on getting Jonti killed. This after Jonti was saying how JMJ and Avernite are wolves :p

Personally I find it very suspicious that Avernite, who could detect evil, was so keen on getting Jonti killed. This after Jonti was saying how JMJ and Avernite are wolves :p

Well, Avernite was after getting me hanges before he could have scanned anyone, so that is not relevant - he said it was an RP thing. Also I was wrong with them, but I am right about you.

Has noone scanned even one person at ALL...??
And what role would scan people? Looking at the first post it seems unlikely theres a seer. I certainly wouldn't out anyone if I was a level 6 cleric, I'd just scan likely baddies and try to get them lynched regular style. Besides claiming to be a high level 3 times scanner would likely just be tantamount to getting killed. No matter how many scans you claim to have done.

So in summation. Yeah, thers likely been people who has been scanned but I doubt we'd hear about more than a few.

Well, Avernite was after getting me hanges before he could have scanned anyone, so that is not relevant - he said it was an RP thing. Also I was wrong with them, but I am right about you.

Fine, if you're not bad, I'll be first to lynch myself tomorrow. :p

Well, Avernite was good AND JMJ was good...

Vote Jonti-h

Vote Byakhiam for failing to deliver a case against me. When I die, hang the werewolf.

Until he actually gets off his behind and puts together a proper case against me, I shall continue to consider him a wolf. When my role as useful to the village is shown, you will too. He will hang, and I will laugh at his dying corpse.

Byakhaim's argument for voting for Jonti-h is non-existent.

VOTE BYAKHAIM!