+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf LXI: Dungeons and Dragons

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by jonti-h View Post
    I mean seriously here: I have a role that will help the village, that can actually convert the abject failure that this game has been into some semblance of a victory, and four people vote to hang me. OK, I know for certain Avernite and Byakhiam are wolves, but the other two?
    Now, we have an almost tie quite a bit before deadline; what's better for our information supply, making sure we have exactly one candidate or enticing wolves to save their packmate if either of the lynchees is a packmate?

Plus, it made both you and JMJ try to defend your position (and both abysmally failing, I might add ), which could help determine what's going on, while if we had just kept silent untill day's end we would have known effectively nothing.

Your flipping out about being voted makes you a bit suspicious too, although I suppose it's a quite natural effect of being a good vote target for days in a row. Still, you do dance out of the fire an awfull lot while being incapable of providing us with any info (lucky, is it not, that you have a role that makes you special but which cannot be proven beyond doubt to be untrue?).
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

Beautiful and Unique Snowflake Raczynski's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

FINAL VOTE COUNT
    JMJ (7): humancalculator(654), jonti(660), Ryzs(671), dublish (678), Ahura Mazda, Slinky
    Jonti (4): Paendrag(657), byakhiam(662), JMJ (673), Avernite
    A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire.

Day VII.
    You decide to eliminate JMJ, the 3rd Level Good-Aligned Barbarian. The Proud Warrior isn't subdued easliy, thought. Not at least before he kills Punkbob the Level 3 Good-Aligned Fighter*.

*Target selected randomly. By "randomly" I mean from a list of people who didn't vote last couple of days.

Night VIII.
    Avernite, the 6th Level Good-Aligned Paladin is slain.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Curse you filthy evildoers! The light blind you all! Know that justice WILL prevail.
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

Your Industrial Friend Byakhiam's Avatar

Well, Avernite was good AND JMJ was good...

Vote Jonti-h
    Engages Duracell-Rabbit Mode every Saturday

Double post? Edit and Delete!

AVN will now sub for Illiria
    Lord Strange will now sub for Nautilu
    White Daimon will now sub for likk9922

Resident Iranien Fanatic
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria 2

Vote AVN!!!

Because he said this in Lite
    .... I don't like ties
    Now, can anyone summarise what is going on or do I have to read most of the thread?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Vote Byakhiam for failing to deliver a case against me. When I die, hang the werewolf.

Until he actually gets off his behind and puts together a proper case against me, I shall continue to consider him a wolf. When my role as useful to the village is shown, you will too. He will hang, and I will laugh at his dying corpse.
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by White Daimon View Post
    Vote AVN!!!

Because he said this in Lite

Vote White Daimon

For blatant metagaming.

Resident Iranien Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AVN View Post
    Vote White Daimon

For blatant metagaming.

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

the most dangerous place to which a young man can be sent.
    So whats the basic goings on guys? Quick rundown on how the village is doing, etc please.
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

For the cities which were formerly great have most of them become insignificant; and such as are at present powerful, were weak in the olden time. I shall therefore discourse equally of both, convinced that human happiness never continues long in one stay.
    Herodotus of Halicarnassus

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

OK... I'm back.. Will have to sort trough this tommorow though as I'm really tired right now.. But this game is getting stranger every step of the way..

Has noone scanned even one person at ALL...??
    And If soomeone have I'd suggest you come forward becuase if I understand these traits correctly the more you have scanned the safer you would be..
    I mean the wolves have no intrest in hunting you if you have already used up your ability..

I would do it but alas I'm just a level 1...

*Shakes his fist at the gods (Raczynski)*
    WW Roles: To many to mention . And just twelve (12) victorys !!

Personally I find it very suspicious that Avernite, who could detect evil, was so keen on getting Jonti killed. This after Jonti was saying how JMJ and Avernite are wolves

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Byakhiam View Post
    Personally I find it very suspicious that Avernite, who could detect evil, was so keen on getting Jonti killed. This after Jonti was saying how JMJ and Avernite are wolves
    Well, Avernite was after getting me hanges before he could have scanned anyone, so that is not relevant - he said it was an RP thing. Also I was wrong with them, but I am right about you.
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

*hints to the first page*

Resident Iranien Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Paendrag View Post
    Has noone scanned even one person at ALL...??
    And what role would scan people? Looking at the first post it seems unlikely theres a seer. I certainly wouldn't out anyone if I was a level 6 cleric, I'd just scan likely baddies and try to get them lynched regular style. Besides claiming to be a high level 3 times scanner would likely just be tantamount to getting killed. No matter how many scans you claim to have done.

So in summation. Yeah, thers likely been people who has been scanned but I doubt we'd hear about more than a few.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Raczynski View Post
    *hints to the first page*
    I see you've yet to update it.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    Betrothed to Kaisersohaib

Well, Avernite was after getting me hanges before he could have scanned anyone, so that is not relevant - he said it was an RP thing. Also I was wrong with them, but I am right about you.
    Fine, if you're not bad, I'll be first to lynch myself tomorrow.

Ok, Avernite wasn't a scanner.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakhiam View Post
    Well, Avernite was good AND JMJ was good...

Vote Jonti-h
    Vote Byakhiam for failing to deliver a case against me. When I die, hang the werewolf.

Until he actually gets off his behind and puts together a proper case against me, I shall continue to consider him a wolf. When my role as useful to the village is shown, you will too. He will hang, and I will laugh at his dying corpse.
    Byakhaim's argument for voting for Jonti-h is non-existent.

VOTE BYAKHAIM!
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast