• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It might be the time to announce my special ability. In case I'm lynched I can go into Barbarian rage and kill one random player. If I understood that right I can't decide who is going to die. Do you think I should use my ability? Unfortunately it's not as useful for the village as jonti claims his ability to be.

It might be the time to announce my special ability. In case I'm lynched I can go into Barbarian rage and kill one random player. If I understood that right I can't decide who is going to die. Do you think I should use my ability? Unfortunately it's not as useful for the village as jonti claims his ability to be.

Given my entirely unsubstantiated guess on the number of neutrals, I'd say it's likely worth it since odds are you kill an evil guy or a crypto-evil neutral. If my pure guess is wrong, however, it's better not to risk killing a goodie.

also, since it's necessary to vote, and there's time still to see them squirm:

Vote jonti-h

Given my entirely unsubstantiated guess on the number of neutrals, I'd say it's likely worth it since odds are you kill an evil guy or a crypto-evil neutral. If my pure guess is wrong, however, it's better not to risk killing a goodie.

also, since it's necessary to vote, and there's time still to see them squirm:

Vote jonti-h

On what grounds? You have had a hard on to hang me all the bloody game, what the hell is your deal here? You have totally failed to engage with or listen to anything i have said, simply making fake outing attempts. You are either a werewolf like Byak, or have not engaged your brain.

Seriously, the idiocy from certain members of this village is astounding.
I can help the village, you idiot. Or is that what you fear?

Villagers: When I go, you MUST hang Byakhiam and Avernite.

Also I want to sub. I have unfinished business.

I mean seriously here: I have a role that will help the village, that can actually convert the abject failure that this game has been into some semblance of a victory, and four people vote to hang me. OK, I know for certain Avernite and Byakhiam are wolves, but the other two? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok, deadline is soon, give me arguments for whom to vote!

(Isn't there a JL in this game? :()

Read my last post. It is a good reason to save me. Like i can help the village.

Tomorrow, you need to hang Byakhiam and Avernite, the werewolves.

Why are they werewolves? Because they vote on you?

Because they want to kill the guy they cannot hunt.

There is only one reason to hang me, because I can hurt the werewolves.

Because they want to kill the guy they cannot hunt.

There is only one reason to hang me, because I can hurt the werewolves.

We only have your word on that. Also, we only have JMJ's word claiming that he is innocent too...

Jonti's trait is probably a thief trait. JMJ's trait sounds a little weird though, why would a goodie want to kill another player at random? If he is neutral or evil, it'd make much more sense...

Also, if both JMJ and jonti aren't lying about their traits, it's better to lynch JMJ, as his role is of less value to the village...

Vote JMJ

If someone comes up with another argument, I'll change my vote

We only have your word on that. Also, we only have JMJ's word claiming that he is innocent too...

Jonti's trait is probably a thief trait.

Indeed you do, but in cases like these, it is best to run on "innocent til proven guilty" - if I am evil, I'll be outed soon enough after all.

It is a thief trait by the way.

Since the choice is either JMJ or jonti-h

Vote JMJ

Since jonti-h claimed a trait before that trait became known and it is a stupid trait for a baddie to have. He could only have known of it if he has it and like I said, I don't think it a baddy trait.

Not an easy decision to make today. I don't really think either of them look that guilty to be honest but if we're all picking sides I'm marginally more inclined to see jonti-h as good.

vote JMJ

Deadline is later than usual today, said Racz earlier.

Anyway, there is a definite possibility for Jonti being a baddie, and today JMJ seemed likely to get bandwagoned anyway, so making Jonti squirm a bit and engage his brains sounds like a good idea. ;)