• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does anyone want to sub for Nautilu? IIRC he didn't vote the last couple of rounds
I can sub. But I will be about as active as I was in WWL. Have a lot of things on my mind right now. Will certainly vote every day, but don't expect much analysis from me.

Vote Jonti

Rather than lynch someone based on their role, lynch one of the more suspicious characters about.

No, I don't think jonti would so obviously vote along a fellow wolf, and with the high number of playesr, I don't think it is that unlikely that two players vote the same a couple of days.

However, I still have no good idea about another suspect.

The first thing that comes to mind is JMJ, since he apparently is eager to join another one's argument, without giving it some thought himself.

The votes on JMJ aren't only because of his role

But remember that bandwagoners who can't be bothered to think can also be neutrals. In fact I think baddies are more likely to be active in this game than neutrals. Of course I'd expect goodies, like myself, to be active too. ;)

Vote Jonti

Rather than lynch someone based on their role, lynch one of the more suspicious characters about.

Yeah, because I can be good to the village. The only thing "suspicious" about me is the TIE, which has already been explained. You have gone on like a stuck record. Wolf.

you have done nothing but try to get me hanged. I hope the villagers strew your guts all over the village, wolf.

When my role is revealed, you must hang Byakhiam. He is, by his actions, certainly a wolf

Yeah, because I can be good to the village. The only thing "suspicious" about me is the TIE, which has already been explained. You have gone on like a stuck record. Wolf.

you have done nothing but try to get me hanged. I hope the villagers strew your guts all over the village, wolf.

When my role is revealed, you must hang Byakhiam. He is, by his actions, certainly a wolf

I may have missed it, but did you vote him yet? If you're so sure he's a wolf, it might even pay to lynch one of you and the other depending on the result.

I may have missed it, but did you vote him yet? If you're so sure he's a wolf, it might even pay to lynch one of you and the other depending on the result.

I don't wanna die.

Jonti voted JMJ, yet he's absolutely certain that Byakh is a wolf...

See above.

Lots of "obvious" wolves here now... ;)

I think it makes Jonti more suspicious that he's so frantic about defending himself when he's not even the top choice for lynch...

That is total bull as well you know., I always defend myself like that.

I really have no real idea what's happening here... But I know that yesterday I voted JMJ, and I think I wil do so again today.

Vote JMJ

JMJ & Jonti ... how about making it a fight to the death? The one that makes the most convincing case on the other lives? ;)

Yep, and sometimes you're a wolf. :)

So are you :)

JMJ & Jonti ... how about making it a fight to the death? The one that makes the most convincing case on the other lives? ;)

How about another deal?
If I am a wolf, you get to laugh and clap yourself on the back. If I am a thiefly villager dude, you agree to hang yourself?

Vote JMJ.

Am I right in guessing that there's something going on with him and jonti? I've got to go to class and won't be back until after the deadline. I'll try to pay more attention tomorrow.

JMJ: humancalculator(654), jonti(660), Ryzs(671), dublish (678) 4 votes
Jonti: Paendrag(657), byakhiam(662), JMJ (673) 3 votes

Last edited: