• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let me bring you up to speed. The_split and heimdall were lynched in a tie. Heimdall is bad and The_Split is good. Polar Mongoose votes after deadline to try and break the tie and lynch the goodie, leaving the baddie alive. He then deletes that post.

The phail is epic and palpable.

Vote Polar Mongoose
Or should that be Polar Wolfgoose?

Let me bring you up to speed. The_split and heimdall were lynched in a tie. Heimdall is bad and The_Split is good. Polar Mongoose votes after deadline to try and break the tie and lynch the goodie, leaving the baddie alive. He then deletes that post.

If I was a baddie trying to votesnipe I would have done it before the deadline (there was plenty of time and I could easily have claimed TIEs are bad to justify) because if my packmate was in danger I would have been watching carefully. Instead I just wasn't paying attention properly and read 2 minutes to deadline as 2 hours. You can lynch me for that if you wish, but I'm not evil aligned and wasn't trying to save Heimdall other than thinking him less suspicious.

If I was a baddie trying to votesnipe I would have done it before the deadline (there was plenty of time and I could easily have claimed TIEs are bad to justify) because if my packmate was in danger I would have been watching carefully. Instead I just wasn't paying attention properly and read 2 minutes to deadline as 2 hours. You can lynch me for that if you wish, but I'm not evil aligned and wasn't trying to save Heimdall other than thinking him less suspicious.
Your reason could have been good, but it bothers me that I posted why I thought The_Split was not a good lynch and nobody reacts. Then you vote the guy I just claimed a really bad lynch. After that you delete your vote. What would you do in my position?

I also have the sneaking suspicion Raczynski forgot to let Heimdall use his trait, but I guess we will have to wait till Raczynski comes back.

GM: Sorry that I missed the deadline, but I had to stay stay after school to finish a project.

As the evidence is apparently stacked against him, I will VOTE POLAR MONGOOSE!

Your reason could have been good, but it bothers me that I posted why I thought The_Split was not a good lynch and nobody reacts. Then you vote the guy I just claimed a really bad lynch. After that you delete your vote. What would you do in my position?

I never though The_Split was a good lynch, just a better one than Heimdall who did at least defend himself, though of course the voting on The_Split did come late in the day. And I deleted the vote cos it was past the deadline and for a person already dead. In your position I would probably do the same as you, but that doesn't change the fact that you are wasting your time.

Deleting posts is VERY bad form, you would not have deleted it if you didn't think 'Oh NO! my cover, it is blown!'

I've no excuses for my extremely poor voting so far. Let's hope this one's better! :eek:o

vote Polar Mongoose

LOL, oops. I'm not reading updates well enough.

Unvote sbr

because he's a bit dead

vote Jonti-h

to keep him in the lists.

could be an honest mistake, could not be. All I know is that I'm horrible at judging people so I will give in to the impulse to join a mob and Unvote Slinky Vote Polar Mongoose

I'm more interested in those following Heimdall in his crusade...
If I have time I'll go back in the thread looking for those whom made it easy for him to suggest people to hang...
I think it will be one of those not very vocal in their support but still making sure he had credibility to sway the mob..

But this Polar thing seems to good an oppurtunity to miss so..

VOTE POLAR MONGOOSE

Lets look at the votings a bit

Day 1:
FINAL VOTE COUNT
vLN 6 - AVN, likk9922, THE_SPLIT, vLN, EURO, Slinky
Teep 3 - klas_knas, JMJ, Ahura Mazda
EURO 2 - Byakhiam, Illiria
Polar Moongoose 2 - jonti-h, johho888
Jonti-h 1 - Avernite, Humancalc
Humancalc 1 - Cuthuthulu
Byakhiam 1 - Lemeard
Paendrag 1 - Dublish
THE_SPLIT 1 - Polar Moongoose
sbr 1 - sbr
Muttoneer 1 - Heimdall
Johho888 1 - Paendrag

As random as expected...

Day 2:
FINAL VOTE COUNT
7 vLN - Dublish, THE_SPLIT, punkbob, sbr, Cuthuthulu, Nautilu, EURO
4 Humancalculator - likk9922, Byakhiam, vLN, Ahura Mazda
1 Slinky - muttoneer
2 Heimdall - AVN, Illiria
1 jonti-h - Avernite
1 Avernite - jonti-h
1 EURO - Slinky
1 Illiria - Heimdall
1 sbr - klas_knas
1 THE_SPLIT - Paendrag
1 likk9922 - Humancalculator
1 Paendrag - Lemeard

Now if we look at this it seems that EURO hops in late in the bandwagon for VLN knowing he's a wolf to earn some credibility.. At this stage I think we will find few of their packmates voting for humancalc.. to risky I belive..

Day 3:
FINAL VOTE COUNT
EURO 5 - humancalculator, Slinky, Ahura Mazda, sbr, AVN
Ahura Mazda 5 - dublish, Heimdall, EURO, Cuthuthulu, jonti-h
jonti-h 2- Avernite, likk9922
Avernite 1- punkbob
Lemeard 1 - Polar Mongoose
AVN 1 - muttoneer
sbr 1 - JMJ

Now it's getting interesting.. Jonti-H jumps late to vote on AM while both Euro and Heimdall seems to be agreed early.. This could of corse be a random action by jonti but I'll get back to him later..

Day 4:
FINAL VOTE COUNT
Cuthuthulu 6 - Byakhiam, sbr, Paendrag, THE_SPLIT, muttoneer, Avernite
Avernite 5 - Slinky, Heimdall, JMJ, jonti-h, Polar Mongoose
Heimdall 1 - dublish
Byakhiam 1 - humancalculator
Paendrag 1 - Rysz
Nautilu 1 - AVN

Again we see that Jonti votes together with Heimdall and this time the accused Polar is with them.. I'm feeling a pattern here..

Day 5:
FINAL VOTECOUNT
THE_SPLIT 4 - Heimdall, muttoneer, JMJ, jonti-h
Heimdall 4 - dublish, Paendrag, Byakhiam, Rysz
Byakhiam 1 - sbr
enkhuush 3 - Slinky, AVN, Ahura Mazda
Humancalculator 1 - Avernite

Guess whom is voting with Heimdall??? yes Jonti..
3 time seems a bit much for me to just overlook that..
In fact..Unless he's been scanned I'm qute worried about him ..
This in turn with him suggesting he haves an ability wich he doesn't need to prove strikes me odd..

Others that I find suspicious is JMJ who either voted with Heim and crew or threw away his vote and AVN who seems to avoid all the big candidates except once...

I'll be looking closer on the discussions befor each Final vote count if I get some time over...

Last edited:
Nice analysis, Paendrag. I vote jonti to put some pressure on him so he explains his actions a bit. Paendrag, I see you find my voting pattern suspicious. I admit I haven't payed as much attention in this game as I should have which has resulted in throw-away votes. On those two days when I voted with Heimdall I really believed him which I regret now.

What actions do you want explained now? :rolleyes:

I find it incredibly ironic that you, JMJ, want my actions explained when you have done nothing but hide in the shadows all game.