• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aaw, shucks. What an honour! I'd like to thanks my Mom and Pop, and my agent Bernie. Any Twinkie, mah liddle puppy dawg... I sure couldn'a done this without y'all... ;)

(sorry - shouldn't have watched the Oscars)

I hate to burst your bubble, but technically it wasn't the thousandth post in the WW forum, since several threads were moved here, but still count towards that figure. The actual posts were made in the OT. :D

I hate to burst your bubble, but technically it wasn't the thousandth post in the WW forum, since several threads were moved here, but still count towards that figure. The actual posts were made in the OT. :D

:( sobs quietly :(

No discussion today?

No, we lynch people who try to discuss... ;)

I still think it's a decent idea to focus on some of the bandwaggoners. As you yourself said that bandwagon sprung up too easy, don't you think? But I am open to ideas, and I don't understand why people would want to lynch me for trying to think.

Vote enkhuush

To save the GM the trouble of looking for a sub ;)

Vote enkhuush

Vote Heimdall

Also, it seems the general concensus is to vote Heimdall... I haven't had the chance to read the whole thread (nor will I probably, since it is already quite much), and I need some time to get 'into the game'.

Wow, there really is only one alternative today - without discussion.

I will elaborate a bit on my vote. The person I thought suspicious: Avernite, was bandwagoned fast near deadline. This makes me hesitant to vote him. Since I don't have a really good suspect I thought I would vote out some dead weight. Unfortunately the person who hasn't made a single vote so far, Teep, has just been subbed and I think it cruel to lynch Ahura Mazda again. Since enkhuush is another quiet player this game and now has indicated he wants a sub I rather lynch him now to avoid getting a sub who is unreadable the first few days.

Heimdall: 4
- Dublish [546], Paendrag [549], Byakhiam [552], Rysz [566]

THE_SPLIT
- Heimdall [544]

Jonti
- Ahura Mazda [549]

Byakhiam
- sbr [551]

Enkuush
- Slinky [565]

8/21 have voted.

----------------------
It didn't check out on Cuth, but it may have been bad luck of a goodie being embroiled in the baddie web and taking the fall for them. ;)

TBH, Cuth fell a bit too easy, so we could have seen that he's not a baddie from there...

That's what I thought, but still you want to lynch me for that.

I still want to see some kind of reply to this.

I have given reasons for my votes (though I see myself more or less forced to vote Cuth). These were some other reasons to vote Cuth:
As for now, I think Byakhiam makes relative sense. We can deal with the thief later.

Vote Cuthuthulhu

Byakhiam's reasoning seems sound to me.

Did I just type that? :p

unvote JMJ, vote Cuthuthulu

So its Byakhim vs Cuth I take it? Lets try Vote Cuth

I can only agree with Byakhiams resonings..

and I'm all feed up with this goodie claiming...

VOTE CUTH

I am off to work and the best idea seems to be back to Cuthu so that is where I will put my vote for now.

Vote Cuthu

Comfy bandwagon, eh?

Well there are atleast five players who deserve more attention than me.

Is there anything more suspicious about any one of them than taking part in yesterday's bandwagon? All five can't be baddies, so it'd be better not to pick just one of them at random.

Is there anything more suspicious about any one of them than taking part in yesterday's bandwagon? All five can't be baddies, so it'd be better not to pick just one of them at random.

As I said in my vote for him, I am voting THE_SPLIT today for the remark he made after the second day. Although he happened to be correct about Euro, it did feel like someone trying to put the blame on someone (though me being a nobody might have inforced that feeling).
Ohh look VLn gets lynched again... ohhh what a pity! I say we look closer at Heimdall or Euro, last minute vote switch????

So he did vote vLN2 early, and is hard to place as a pack mate of him, but on the other hand he voiced no objection of lynching Cuthuthulu yesterday.

Heimdall might of course be a wolf, but he has been partipicating in the disscussions, and it's not good to lynch all the active players...

I suggest Heimdall is scanned tonight and we lynch someone less active

I really don't see Heimdall as a wolf. He is far too vocal for that.

Of course I might be wrong, but usually wolves don't try to help the village as Heimdall has been doing.

Do, to save him, I shall vote enkuush not because he is necessarily the best suspect - as has been posted before there are 5 better ones - but because it comes close to protecting Heimdall who has no real case against him.

At the moment it'd be easy to get any of the five mentioned lynched ... I'm surprised that Enkuush is being chosen as the top candidate. Why not The Split or sbr or Paendrag? Explain yourselves?

And yeah, scanners please give Heimdall a scan. He'll either be an asset for the village as a goodie or a baddie to lynch. :)

Unvote Jonti, vote enkuush

Byakh, we're voting enkuush because he's going to be subbed out tomorrow anyways. There isn't really any other reason to pick any of the five over the others