• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to take a closer look at some of those who piled on Cuthuhtulu like for example Paendrag and THE_SPLIT. Wolves like a big comfy bandwagon, no?

Vote THE_SPLIT, who also tried to put the blame on me day one (though this is not a revenge vote, just a vote on that kind of behaviour).

Ack! I could have sworn that the deadline was an hour later. Stupid weekends always mess me up. Nice job Villagers "Using your Brains". I hope you goodies win!

Also sub

Vote Heimdall again because this game seems dead, I don't want to think, and I'm worried I'll forget between now and the deadline.

Any thoughts on the no-kill night? I won't complain if a wolf forgot to send an order in, but nobody's even posted in the thread for 10 hours.

Everyone hates you.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to take a closer look at some of those who piled on Cuthuhtulu like for example Paendrag and THE_SPLIT. Wolves like a big comfy bandwagon, no?

Vote THE_SPLIT, who also tried to put the blame on me day one (though this is not a revenge vote, just a vote on that kind of behaviour).

Well,to derail your assumptions I'm not going to jump on your bandwagon..
Strange how you left out that I voted Cuthululu the day before.
He did in fact behave strange and therefor was teh most reasonable vote for me.. When people started to fall off to vote Avernite I could'nt see any reason to change my vote to someone I have no opinoin off.
To me it's more like you're trying to steer us where you want us to go.
Wich cultists often are sent out to do..

Unless someone wishes to vouch for you I'll

VOTE HEIMDALL..

Heimdall actually seems to be losing it, yet I've not come up with a good lynch so go ahead.
Ï don't like bandwagons though, so I vote jonti

He was never afraid of being hunted, and now there was no hunt night... It might mean the wolves forgot to hunt, ir could mean the wolves hunted someone else who was cursed or blessed, or it could mean the wolves hunted him and he is cursed or blessed. I'd like to know which

Heimdall actually seems to be losing it, yet I've not come up with a good lynch so go ahead.
Ï don't like bandwagons though, so I vote jonti

He was never afraid of being hunted, and now there was no hunt night... It might mean the wolves forgot to hunt, ir could mean the wolves hunted someone else who was cursed or blessed, or it could mean the wolves hunted him and he is cursed or blessed. I'd like to know which

Jonti-h's story does check out with the known thief trait. :rolleyes:

Vote Heimdall again because this game seems dead, I don't want to think, and I'm worried I'll forget between now and the deadline.

But why? Just because Byakhiam's list?
Well,to derail your assumptions I'm not going to jump on your bandwagon..
Strange how you left out that I voted Cuthululu the day before.
He did in fact behave strange and therefor was teh most reasonable vote for me.. When people started to fall off to vote Avernite I could'nt see any reason to change my vote to someone I have no opinoin off.
To me it's more like you're trying to steer us where you want us to go.
Wich cultists often are sent out to do..

Unless someone wishes to vouch for you I'll

VOTE HEIMDALL..

Well, I am just trying to be active, write alot and discuss things. How could I ever hope to find baddies otherwise?

So voting for the wrong guy two days in a row is nothing weird then? And bandwagon him at that. It's not like you youself has interacted with the rest of the villagers alot and though you might have given your reasons for your votes I fail to remeber anything else you have said.

Yeah, maybe those of you that bandwagoned Cuth aren't the only interesting people, but I am trying to get some discussion going, and I think that's better than letting everyone else steer my vote.
Vote Heimdall

Who is also high up on my suspect list.

And I thought your theory didn't check out? ;)

And I thought your theory didn't check out? ;)

It didn't check out on Cuth, but it may have been bad luck of a goodie being embroiled in the baddie web and taking the fall for them. ;)

TBH, Cuth fell a bit too easy, so we could have seen that he's not a baddie from there...

It didn't check out on Cuth, but it may have been bad luck of a goodie being embroiled in the baddie web and taking the fall for them. ;)

TBH, Cuth fell a bit too easy, so we could have seen that he's not a baddie from there...

That's what I thought, but still you want to lynch me for that.

One possible reason (game-related) that there's so much inactivity here may be that we have a large number of neutral aligned characters? In a normal game it's a straight battle between good and evil and for either sort of player to win they need to be active (or lucky). In this game a bog-standard neutral character can afford to sit back, keep themselves hidden and hope to see which side to align with should they survive to the end, without making much effort during the game. I imagine a lot of this game is being played out behind the scenes by Private Message, but of course I could be wrong. It does happen.

Does this theorising give me any clues about who the bad guys are? Unfortunately not, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Congratulations, Muttoneer, on a 1000 post in this forum :)

Maybe we should have a silly statistics thread :p

I think EUROO7 would be the man for the job ;)

Congratulations, Muttoneer, on a 1000 post in this forum :)

Aaw, shucks. What an honour! I'd like to thanks my Mom and Pop, and my agent Bernie. Any Twinkie, mah liddle puppy dawg... I sure couldn'a done this without y'all... ;)

(sorry - shouldn't have watched the Oscars)