• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Perhaps it would be wiser to suspect the people who were online, but were not participating in the vote switching?

Perhaps it would be wiser to suspect the people who were online, but were not participating in the vote switching?

Indeed. They would be far more likely varulvs than those who were swapping about.

Vote Heimdall.

To run up an alternative from Byak's suspect list.

Personally I suspect Cuth for three reasons:

1) He voted vLN the Bad late .. common packmate tactic when it seems obvious that packmate is going down, as it gives you an "alibi" -- not too significant by itself, but better than random vote when I voted very early previous day expecting not to be online much during the rest of the day -- note that also Euro the Bad voted vLN late

2) However, I find it even more curious that Cuth was defending Euro and Heimdall right after deadline -- especially since Euro was actually bad

3) And then Euro took significant part in saving Cuth yesterday

--

So IMHO we have to either scan or lynch Cuth, because of the circumstantial evidence is so much against him. And unless we've got a running JL, lynching is the only option.

If Cuth is good, it makes a number of other people less suspicious, while if Cuth is bad, Heimdall should be lynched immediately after.

Personally I suspect Cuth for three reasons:

1) He voted vLN the Bad late .. common packmate tactic when it seems obvious that packmate is going down, as it gives you an "alibi" -- not too significant by itself, but better than random vote when I voted very early previous day expecting not to be online much during the rest of the day -- note that also Euro the Bad voted vLN late

2) However, I find it even more curious that Cuth was defending Euro and Heimdall right after deadline -- especially since Euro was actually bad

3) And then Euro took significant part in saving Cuth yesterday

--

So IMHO we have to either scan or lynch Cuth, because of the circumstantial evidence is so much against him. And unless we've got a running JL, lynching is the only option.

If Cuth is good, it makes a number of other people less suspicious, while if Cuth is bad, Heimdall should be lynched immediately after.

Your case on Cuthulluthingy is indeed interesting.

But he claimed to be an (important ?) goodie. Usually we would just let him be scanned, no? And as I said lynching him for voting a baddie is still bad play IMO.

Ok, so if it can help me in any way:

Unvote Byakhiam

Vote Cuthuthulu

But he claimed to be an (important ?) goodie. Usually we would just let him be scanned, no? And as I said lynching him for voting a baddie is still bad play IMO.

Couple of points:

- Both Euro and vLN mk. 2 claimed to be important goodies ... and see what happened
- Baddies routinely vote each other and use that as "evidence" for their goodness ... while it's no evidence at all as generally only other baddies know who baddies are, while villagers routinely vote for other people than baddies, because they don't know better

Couple of points:

- Both Euro and vLN mk. 2 claimed to be important goodies ... and see what happened
- Baddies routinely vote each other and use that as "evidence" for their goodness ... while it's no evidence at all as generally only other baddies know who baddies are, while villagers routinely vote for other people than baddies, because they don't know better

Ah, so the fact that I have had a major hand in getting both baddies lynched makes me more suspicious, I get it. :confused:..;)

I am off to work and the best idea seems to be back to Cuthu so that is where I will put my vote for now.

Vote Cuthu

I am quite amazed at the bandwagons. First on Byakhiam and now on Cuthuthulu. It's like there is no independent thinking going on.

Ah, so the fact that I have had a major hand in getting both baddies lynched makes me more suspicious, I get it. :confused:..;)

"Major" part, lolage.

You voted vLN (Bad) as the fifth voter in a runaway bandwagon when nobody else had more than one vote. Exactly the sort of time when baddie would vote a packmate.

And yesterday, you first voted Ahura Mazda, not Euro. And if you'd have been one minute faster, you would have saved Euro from the tied lynch.

Not to say you're obviously bad ... but your past actions aren't any sort of proof of your goodness. :p

Hmmm

Unvote Byakhiam

At least for now, since I don't get a baddie vibe from him. Unfortunately I can't remember my other suspect at the moment :eek:o so my vote will have to wait a little bit.

And in the quoted post I voted by the final votes ... so I missed HC's vote as he switched not too long after. :p

Even though I was already thinking you were innocent it is nice to know the reason you omited humancalculator. Else I might have come back to it later in the game ;)

I remembered one of my other suspects: Avernite. Though I vaguely remember that Avernite was not my best suspect, but he is the one I can remember :D So though luck for him. The reason was that he was apparently online as indicated by his post after deadline, but stayed out of the pre-deadline discussion.

Vote Avernite

Byakhiam's reasoning seems sound to me.

Did I just type that? :p

unvote JMJ, vote Cuthuthulu

Even though I was already thinking you were innocent it is nice to know the reason you omited humancalculator. Else I might have come back to it later in the game ;)

I remembered one of my other suspects: Avernite. Though I vaguely remember that Avernite was not my best suspect, but he is the one I can remember :D So though luck for him. The reason was that he was apparently online as indicated by his post after deadline, but stayed out of the pre-deadline discussion.

Vote Avernite

Uhuh. 'I have no clue what I am doing, but I remember I drunk too much yesterday and Avernite told me not to! ARGH!' :p

As for now, I think Byakhiam makes relative sense. We can deal with the thief later.

Vote Cuthuthulhu

Unfortunately I have no time to do a decent analysis today.

But I like to warn the wolves not to hunt me.
As a mage I have special powers. The wolf, who hunts me will not notice the effects immediately (nothing will be mentioned in the update), but there are some long term effects, which the baddies, who hunt me, will not like.

So you can hunt me, I will die, but if you do it, it will have certain consequences :)