• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You made the tie and therefore lynched an useful villager.
And you tried (even if you failed) to save a baddie.

Conclusion...

Rubbish.

You are not getting away with that.

Why did you want me hanged YESTERDAY.

I know you, you are not evasive you are extremely precise. Explain why today you will not answer any questions.

Had i known that EURO was evil I'd hardly have tried to save him, It would be stupid. He claimed to be a doc.

I'm taking applications for people who want to sub for Rysz and Teep. They will be replaced if I don't hear from them until the next update :)

I'm taking applications for people who want to sub for Rysz and Teep. They will be replaced if I don't hear from them until the next update :)

Me after I get hanged today :)

@jonti-h

I think I make sense.
I want to lynch baddies and yesterday I had the feeling you were a baddie.
Unfortunately I didn't have enough evidence then to support my claim.

But now you have caused the death of an innocent villager (Ahura Mazda) and because you also tried to save a baddie (EUROO7) I think I have enough evidence to support my claim.

You are a baddie.

Vote Jonti-h

@jonti-h

I think I make sense.
I want to lynch baddies and yesterday I had the feeling you were a baddie.
Unfortunately I didn't have enough evidence then to support my claim.

But now you have caused the death of an innocent villager (Ahura Mazda) and because you also tried to save a baddie (EUROO7) I think I have enough evidence to support my claim.

You are a baddie.

Vote Jonti-h

Rot.

Yo uare again refusing to answer the question. Why did you vote me yesterday, and why did you refuse to explain yourself. You do not do that. That is totally un-AVN like behaviour. Normally you explain the minutae of your reasoning, you are incredibly exact. Yesterday, you were not.

I did not deliberately try to save a baddie. EURO claimed to be a doc, and I believed we had a TIE. It is not the kind of thing I would do as a wolf, since I would know it was suicidal. Your inferring otherwise i take as an insult.

Vote AVN. When I die, hang him, I am 100% sure he is a wolf.
Hell guys, I'll even die in a tie with him. What do you think?

Jonti-h and AVN you are both goodies, stop messing about :D

Jonti-h and AVN you are both goodies, stop messing about :D

I am, is he?

If he is innocent, then I don't want ot be responsible for his death, and I sure as hell don't wanna die :(

I am, is he?

If he is innocent, then I don't want ot be responsible for his death, and I sure as hell don't wanna die :(

I honestly have no idea if you two are goodies or not, but I don't think either of you was tied to EUROO7 in any way. It could be that one of you or you are both evil, but I believe that none of you is a packmate of EUROO7. That makes you unaligned (or from another pack) evil, neutral or goodie, but at least it makes you less likely bad.

I honestly have no idea if you two are goodies or not, but I don't think either of you was tied to EUROO7 in any way. It could be that one of you or you are both evil, but I believe that none of you is a packmate of EUROO7. That makes you unaligned (or from another pack) evil, neutral or goodie, but at least it makes you less likely bad.

I like you :p
But I am happy to vote elsewhere is AVN does.

Seems like it was for the best to lynch vLN.

So far we've got 50/50 baddie/goodie kill ratio, looking good. :)

I suggest we take a look at Cuthuthulu, who joined vLN bandwagon late and might be a pack-mate looking for an alibi.

Vote Cuthuthulu

PS. Now that we've got our sub-forum, it'd be a bad time to start calling each other names so much that mods have to be called in :p

I think it interesting you pointed to Cuthuthulu, while humancalculator voted right after him.

Vote Byakhiam

Sorry sorry... I have been extremely busy, and the forum was down, and I had to force myself to go and study for an exam I failed twice already...

I will do better after the examen has finished, and I will cast a placeholder vote for now on the guy just beneath me on the players list.

Vote Paendrag

vote jonti-h!

:rolleyes:

Your point? That I tried to save somebody who professed to be good?
At least I was making an effort, while you have hardly posted.

If you can, try to consider why I would deliberately make a tie (the last count I saw was 5-5) to save a not very important baddie. It makes no sense at all for me to do that, especially since EURO was trying to get me killed for most of the day. More than that, I suggested hanging him on more that one occasion. Hardly the work of a werewolf surely.

What do you think of the case on AVN, the werewolf?

HANG ON

EURO was an evil alligned wizard. Wizard being his class.
That means that even if I was a brutal werewolf leader, I could not know that!
There is therefore no case against me apart from sheer lazy revenge votes, that are beneath any experienced WW player.

Last edited:
Switch back to jonti, he's going against you, and since you are good, he must be evil.

And?

You could very well be lieing.

Unvote Cuth
Vote jonti

Unvote jonti
Vote Cuth

To let jonti be hunted

Unvote Split
Vote jonti

To save Cuthuthulu.

All I'm getting is another: "When you lynch me you'll know my role and be sorry" defense.

Evidence aplenty that EUROO7 was keen on hanging me. Hardly fits in with AVN's grand wolf plan does it?
Ask yourselves why I would sacrifice myself to take a goodie with an extremely low level baddie?
Ask yourselves why I would knowingly make a tie.
Ask yourselves why AVN had had a huge desire to hang me all of yesterday before I screwed up and made a TIE
Ask yourselves why AVN still refuses to give a straight answer to a straight question which is" why did he vote me yesterday?"

:rolleyes:

Your point? That I tried to save somebody who professed to be good?
At least I was making an effort, while you have hardly posted.

If you can, try to consider why I would deliberately make a tie (the last count I saw was 5-5) to save a not very important baddie. It makes no sense at all for me to do that, especially since EURO was trying to get me killed for most of the day. More than that, I suggested hanging him on more that one occasion. Hardly the work of a werewolf surely.

What do you think of the case on AVN, the werewolf?

HANG ON

EURO was an evil alligned wizard. Wizard being his class.
That means that even if I was a brutal werewolf leader, I could not know that!
There is therefore no case against me apart from sheer lazy revenge votes, that are beneath any experienced WW player.
You make your case well, and you make me realize that there is no proof that you are a baddie. You simply tried to help someone who professed to be a goodie, who turned out to be a baddie.

For now, UNVOTE JOHNTI-H!

I will analyze who would be a good vote, but if I can't find someone this evening, I might miss tomorrow's deadline.

Edit: I don't post tons because I have been busy lately.

When we have Werewolf games this summer I will have more than enough time to post.

You make your case well, and you make me realize that there is no proof that you are a baddie. You simply tried to help someone who professed to be a goodie, who turned out to be a baddie.

For now, UNVOTE JOHNTI-H!

I will analyze who would be a good vote, but if I can't find someone this evening, I might miss tomorrow's deadline.

I am just a pillock, not a baddie. :eek:o