• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you made a tie you need to be lynched; I did a vote count 3 minutes before you made this vote and it was still on teh same page.

When I saw the last count it was 5 - 5
EURO made a claim that he was capable of protecting people, I thought I broke the tie in his favour.

If you lynch me, you lose a potential spokesman.

Lynching from revenge is stupid, I see i screwed up but it was for the best motives.

Ask yourself why I would do it if i were evil.

You !@#%~!$! :mad:

Well, I'm going to play the E:TW Demo, so good luck village, you'll need it with the incompetence of your future leadership.

Avernite. Are you just RPing, or metagaming? I know I am goodie aligned.

I am a paladin. You are a thieg. odds are I am lawfull and you are chaotic; hence, even if you're good, you are as diametrically opposed to me (in an RP sense) as an evil overlord. And if you prove not to be good it gets even better!

(so, yes, I decided to base my random initial voting on RP ;) )

I hope we have caught a wolf tonight.
Otherwise ...

AVN, humour me here.

Why the hell have you got such a desire to hang me? It isn't RP because you don;t RP. It was nt the tie because I hadn't made it. Just tell me.

I am a paladin. You are a thieg. odds are I am lawfull and you are chaotic; hence, even if you're good, you are as diametrically opposed to me (in an RP sense) as an evil overlord. And if you prove not to be good it gets even better!

(so, yes, I decided to base my random initial voting on RP ;) )

If the GM made all thieves evil, the game would be too easy, no?

DAY III
This days is very confusing. You all have become irritated lately, and there's a lot of bad blood between you. In a violent argument, you kill both EUROO7 and Ahura Mazda and live their dead bodies behind you.
It turns out you killed an Evil-Aligned Level 1 Mage
red%20mage%20wizard%20female%20human%20with%20dagger%20and%20magic%20cloack%20tsr%20wotc%20dungeons%20and%20dragons%20great%20pic%20witch%20fantasy%20art%20Dnd%20Ad&d.jpg

EURO was a woman, too.
but also a Good-Aligned Level 3 Thief

You lynched EURO the baddie and Ahura Mazda the goodie

NIGHT IV

The Good-Aligned Level 6 bard Lemeard is brutally murdered. I take it that someone didn't like her music, eh?
Mithra_Bard_by_Laifierr.jpg

You hunted Lemeard the Goodie

If the GM made all thieves evil, the game would be too easy, no?

yes, but he would make them all CHAOTIC. Chaotic good, neutral, or evil, but chaotic nonetheless. Which is opposed to my belief in the law! :D

FINAL VOTE COUNT
EURO 5 - humancalculator, Slinky, Ahura Mazda, sbr, AVN
Ahura Mazda 5 - dublish, Heimdall, EURO, Cuthuthulu, jonti-h
----------------------
jonti-h 2- Avernite, likk9922
-------------------------
Avernite 1- punkbob
Lemeard 1 - Polar Mongoose
AVN 1 - muttoneer
sbr 1 - JMJ

Not that it matters extremely much, but I also have two votes on Cuthuthulu (Byakhiam and Paendrag) and one on Polar Mongoose (Enkuush).

So EURO was evil.

Yeah I think I acidentally deleted Cuth when making the votecount. About the Enkuush vote, I probably forgot.

Or missed. AFAIR it was only bolded in the middle of a sentence.

AVN, humour me here.

Why the hell have you got such a desire to hang me? It isn't RP because you don;t RP. It was nt the tie because I hadn't made it. Just tell me.

You made the tie and therefore lynched an useful villager.
And you tried (even if you failed) to save a baddie.

Conclusion...

Hey WW, stop copying WWL!! :mad::mad::mad:

Just because we choose to lynch a goodie and a baddie in a glorious tie and the baddies hunt Lemeard the goodie doesn't mean you have to! Stop copying us :mad::mad: