• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well it appears I'm going to be bandwagoned and there is no way to stop it. Shame. I was hoping that if I was going to get lynched it would be for a better reason than me voting for a baddie.

Yeah, I guess I can agree with that.

Unvote Cuthuthulu

Vote Ahura Mazda
Who gave a good reason to vote one player but voted another.

Why is there a bandwagon against jonti?

Well Avernite has been going on for ages about me being evil - before he could scan anyone so there is no chance of it being a scan result (that and because I am innocent) AVN siezed on it, and until he saw the error if his ways so did EURO.

Hanging me is extremely bad for the village.
My role is very helpful to the village.

The village isn't going to hang you.
What are you worried about ?

Cuthu - 5
jonti - 4
Ahura Mazda - 2

Use at own risk

It is rather close, no?

I will ask again. Why are you voting me? You really should explain your vote.

Unvote Cuth, vote AM, because Cuth claims to be important.

I rather lynch EUROO7 than Ahura Mazda at this point. Ahura Mazda at least seems to be thinking with us, but EUROO7 is suddenly quiet.

So far I only know of reasons to vote Cuthuthulhu and sbr, did I miss any good reasons to vote me?

Cuthullu says he is important to the village, I don't know what exactly, but it is too much of a risk. :(

I rather lynch EUROO7 than Ahura Mazda at this point. Ahura Mazda at least seems to be thinking with us, but EUROO7 is suddenly quiet.

This.

Can we?