• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In as Fighter.

Edit: Actually make me a Barabarian!!

Last edited:
In as a druid

In as a barbarian!
conan.jpg

I've only played D&D once. It was back when I was in the airforce and was posted far away in the uncivilzed south (Halmstad) where the hostile locals spoke strangely and there was nothing better I could do so I subbed into a game as an Ape. As I recall it I had no skills, no armor, no money and no nothing but I could use my teeth to bite people. We never got to finish that game but I think it is time for Johho the Ape to get rematch. Not sure which "class" this would put me into though. Barbarian maybe?

I always thought that D&D meant drunk and disorderly.

I've only played D&D once. It was back when I was in the airforce and was posted far away in the uncivilzed south (Halmstad) where the hostile locals spoke strangely and there was nothing better I could do so I subbed into a game as an Ape. As I recall it I had no skills, no armor, no money and no nothing but I could use my teeth to bite people. We never got to finish that game but I think it is time for Johho the Ape to get rematch. Not sure which "class" this would put me into though. Barbarian maybe?

:rofl: Maybe I can figure a way to make you an ape

Given that the signaps seems to have dried up, I'll send spam a gentle remainder to the members of the Werewolf Groups who hasn't frequented this thread yet and close the signap and distribute the roles tomorrow evening

I already posted IN once, but since I got a PM, I'll do it again.

As for my class, any suggestions?

I already posted IN once, but since I got a PM, I'll do it again.

I thought I removed all the doubles, but apparently not. Sorry.

As for my class, any suggestions?

It's up to yourelf, though if you don't choose one I'll probably give you a ranger or pure fighter as we're a little short of this.