• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote enkhuush

He's been hiding too much.
And wolfs do that, isn't it ?

First day I was very confused, because of vLN's strange behavior. For yesterday, forum was down for all day and I just couldn't vote. I just read everyone's posts and thinking about my vote.

:rofl:

It's his first game isn't it?

Maybe we should give him a chance before we string him up.

Tnx for your kindness. But I think I should get fair treatment like other players. And my vote is. Vote Polar Mongoose. He is not a fan of ABBA.

Vote AVN

For picking on new players :p ;)

I've just found this odd looking girdle in a treasure chest - anyone want to try it on? :rolleyes:

Seems like it was for the best to lynch vLN.

So far we've got 50/50 baddie/goodie kill ratio, looking good. :)

I suggest we take a look at Cuthuthulu, who joined vLN bandwagon late and might be a pack-mate looking for an alibi.

Vote Cuthuthulu

carlmichaelbellman.jpg

"Just in a minute
small eyes are blinded
and girls finally
are enchanted

How you rumble!
But nymphs yodel
and you just laugh."

Vote Cuthuthulu.

I agree with Byakhiam. Late voters could try to hide, and not dare to get out of the bandwagon lest their actions be interpreted as trying to save a pack mate.

I'm aware it's his first game, but IMO it's good to notify him to participate.

And no I don't want him lynched. If I want that I write a complete different post

Ok, good. But no lynching a noobie unless a positive scan or otherwise obviously a baddie. :)

Hmm, I called it. Demon-worshipping cleric indeed.

Now, let's return to my other idea, that jonti is a thief and thus is bad for law and order.

Vote Jonti-h

And you are a werewolf. :)

Vote Avernite.

I want my ananas!

VOTE EU007!