• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like vLN. He's always a good choice for a lynch.

Ohh look VLn gets lynched again... ohhh what a pity! I say we look closer at Heimdall or Euro, last minute vote switch????

That's right.

He said he was a goodie scanner, and you never lynch one of those, however, I thought there was a tie, and therefore broke it in favour of vLN.

Anything else?

Ohh look VLn gets lynched again... ohhh what a pity! I say we look closer at Heimdall or Euro, last minute vote switch????

Oh, gimme a break. As vLN said, don't we usually let self proclaimed goodies live on the benefit of the doubt? Who would be so stupid to try and save a pack mate that obviously?

Now, now, kids. Yelling and calling names won't get you far in life...

Seems like it was for the best to lynch vLN.

So far we've got 50/50 baddie/goodie kill ratio, looking good. :)

I suggest we take a look at Cuthuthulu, who joined vLN bandwagon late and might be a pack-mate looking for an alibi.

Vote Cuthuthulu

PS. Now that we've got our sub-forum, it'd be a bad time to start calling each other names so much that mods have to be called in :p

Man, you are pathetic :D

I can't figure out if you're trying to protect Heimdall/EURO/SPLIT here, or if you want them lynched. :wacko:

And you are prepuberty spoiled kid, who cries every time he does not get something! :)
Very witty :eek:
See, dublish for example has style. You just don't do it for me. ;)

I'm touched, but as a proper Cleric, I can't approve of homoclassical relationships. I suppose things are different in Massachusetts. :eek:o ;)

Vote Ahura Mazda for something different.

:rofl:

It's his first game isn't it?

Maybe we should give him a chance before we string him up.

I'm aware it's his first game, but IMO it's good to notify him to participate.

And no I don't want him lynched. If I want that I write a complete different post

So Vln dies. Good riddance, and now he can't sub in again?

That has been the standard rule for quite a while now, we would need to hear from Rac to be sure.

We are suspicious of EUROO7, he seemed awfully friendly with vLN.
ph34r.gif

Vote EUROO7

Ohh he might be a noob with no time to play....

The he shouldn't have signed up! :)

Vote THE_Split

For casting mindless suspicion on a villager.