• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Slinky we need other options...
There are always other options. Nature is not a boss you need to follow, but a guide who will listen and response when asked. Just don't touch the exhibits.

My vote on you has nothing to do with your role. It is completely about your stupid little stunt to get out of a role you didn't like and into a different one; to me that is completely unacceptable. That is part of the game, you play the role you are assigned to the best of your ability. What you did is more unethical than just announcing you are cursed. I guess Ironhead was right, we should have set an example before so we wouldn't have to deal with crap like this now.
No it is not. I suicided, and you lot willingly assisted me. It was obvious what I was doing to anyone who was paying attention. Although admittedly some seasoned RP-ers may have thought I had a special condition with some sort of martyr syndrome.

I'm sorry if you couldn't think of doing this yourself.

P.S. And btw, I have not used any of my 3 scans, and neither did GenHan. I plan not to, so that I won't have any special info when I die :D

edit: and for the nth time, announcing a trait is not unethical. I thought you said you weren't a moralising prick? ;)

VOTE COUNT - 1h 05m till the deadline
6 vLN - Dublish, THE_SPLIT, punkbob, sbr, Cuthuthulu, vLN
3 Slinky - muttoneer, EURO, Ahura Mazda
2 Humancalculator - likk9922, Byakhiam
1 jonti-h - Avernite
1 Avernite - jonti-h
1 EURO - Slinky
1 Heimdall - AVN
1 Illiria - Heimdall
1 sbr - klas_knas
1 THE_SPLIT - Paendrag
1 likk9922 - Humancalculator
1 Paendrag - Lemeard

Vote Heimdall

Why? Because I don't like his singing...

Just to make it even clearer

Can the GA/doc please protect me tonight? I am a level 6 Cleric and I have the ability to scan 3 people during the game, and see which side they are aligned with.

unvote VLN - vote humancalculator

Can the GA/doc please protect me tonight? I am a level 6 Cleric and I have the ability to scan 3 people during the game, and see which side they are aligned with.

An ability which you don't even plan to use? Why would you be protected then? :confused:

An ability which you don't even plan to use? Why would you be protected then? :confused:

If I survive the next couple of days, I'll obviously use it.
You can't expect me to use it now if I think I'm going to die today or tomorrow.

VOTE COUNT
5 vLN - Dublish, THE_SPLIT, punkbob, sbr, Cuthuthulu
3 Humancalculator - likk9922, Byakhiam, vLN
3 Slinky - muttoneer, EURO, Ahura Mazda
2 Heimdall - AVN, Illiria
1 jonti-h - Avernite
1 Avernite - jonti-h
1 EURO - Slinky
1 Illiria - Heimdall
1 sbr - klas_knas
1 THE_SPLIT - Paendrag
1 likk9922 - Humancalculator
1 Paendrag - Lemeard

If I survive the next couple of days, I'll obviously use it.
You can't expect me to use it now if I think I'm going to die today or tomorrow.

True, but I don't expect anyone with a useful role to announce it to the world either. ;)

Just to make it even clearer

unvote VLN - vote humancalculator

And how, perchance, do we know you're not a demon-worshipping cleric?

And how, perchance, do we know you're not a demon-worshipping cleric?
Don't be riduculous, of course you don't know that. Just like we don't know if you are one.
The difference is that I've already revealed my ability, and if I do survive but never provide any scan results, you will have a reason to lynch me. So are you going to waste my ability because you can't be sure I'm good.........?
To give an example--we have no reason to believe you're going to be useful to this village, and we certainly don't know if you're a goodie. So you're far more expendable than me.

I was being bandwagoned, with 5 votes, while nobody else had more than 1. What do you expect...

Honestly? That you didn't pull that stunt the first day. You wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't.

I call VLN's bluff, I think he is has no special abilities or a wolf. Vote VLN

On a general note, this is dumb.

If someone is about to be lynched and announces that he is a scanner, you give them the benefit of doubt and a couple of days to prove themselves.

If they are lying, they'll be found out soon enough. If they are not, then lynching them was a dumb move.

We've seen this before, and the village always cries "Why didn't you say anything" after they lynch a scanner. Well, here, now I am saying something, and you're playing dumb.

On a general note, this is dumb.

If someone is about to be lynched and announces that he is a scanner, you give them the benefit of doubt and a couple of days to prove themselves.

If they are lying, they'll be found out soon enough. If they are not, then lynching them was a dumb move.

We've seen this before, and the village always cries "Why didn't you say anything" after they lynch a scanner. Well, here, now I am saying something, and you're playing dumb.

You've lost your credibility.