• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, so the story wasn't the usual Our Party Of Adventurers vs Various Monsters but rather The Enemy Within. Interesting. So Paendrag maybe wasn't such a noob after all going after one of the adventurers? OTOH Paendrag seemed to know this was the setup. Hm, mustn't that mean he is the enemy within then? Should I risk a teeth (damage +2) attack on him now or use my ring of Fluff (charm +2) to get a group of fighters together against him later? Or maybe he knows this GM's style of play and anticipated this development in which case I should try to join his side? Perhaps best to lay low for the first rounds and see which way the wind will blow? Yes, I think I will do that.

*Johho the Ape throws a rotten banana at one of the rogues - from a safe distance up in the trees, of course*
I wish I could understand what it is you've just said... >_>

I wish I could understand what it is you've just said... >_>

I wish I could understand what you and sbr were discussing earlier. It seemed very out of character.

I wish I could understand what you and sbr were discussing earlier. It seemed very out of character.

sbr's a spammer. :nod:

I was wandering around looking for some herbs so I was quite surprised when upon my return everyone was talking about killing one of our own. It took me a few moments before I understood that the fellow apparently wants to sacrifise himself to save us all. I don't agree with this course of action since all life is sacred, but I fear I can't persuade him to take a different course of action. In that case I will do what I can to ease the suffering.

Here von Loch Ness take some of these. They will make you sleepy.
*hands poisones berries to von loch Ness*

Vote von Loch Ness

VOTE COUNT
vLN 6 - AVN, likk9922, THE_SPLIT, vLN, EURO, Slinky
Teep 3 - klas_knas, JMJ, Ahura Mazda
EURO 2 - Byakhiam, Illiria
Polar Moongoose 2 - jonti-h, johho888
Jonti-h 1 - Avernite, Humancalc
Humancalc 1 - Cuthuthulu
Byakhiam 1 - Lemeard
Paendrag 1 - Dublish
THE_SPLIT 1 - Polar Moongoose
sbr 1 - sbr
Muttoneer 1 - Heimdall
Johho888 1 - Paendrag

DAY I​
You wander aimlessly for a whole day, and at the end of it you're no closer to the Treasure Room than you where before.
The time has come to choose one of you to be removed from the party. Fortunetly, vLN the Good-Aligned Level 1 Fighter decided to sacriface himself!
You all mourn for him, even this who didn't trust him initially.
You lynched vLN the Good-Algined Level 1 Fighter
NIGHT II​
You find out that someones has mutiliated the poor Johho888, the Neutral-Aligned Level 1 Ape that was someone's Animal Companion. Now, that someone must be sooo pissed off now...
On the plus side, free meat! It tastes like chicken!
You hunted Johho888

Darn. Thought the deadline was 8pm GMT - sorry.

Still, it means I can get an early vote in for tomorrow! There's only room for one Druid round here, so vote slinky.

The reason why there's only room for one druid is the lack of psychoactive fungi. Has anyone seen any? I've run out.

Darn. Thought the deadline was 8pm GMT - sorry.

Still, it means I can get an early vote in for tomorrow! There's only room for one Druid round here, so vote slinky.

The reason why there's only room for one druid is the lack of psychoactive fungi. Has anyone seen any? I've run out.
I would have happily shared some with you if you had but asked. Now I will keep them for myself.

OOC: would you be so kind as to explain yourself, vLN?

IC:

Thiefs are still a threat...

Vote jonti-h

Vote Avernite, he looks like a wolf to me.