• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Because I outed myself after being bandwagoned with 5+ votes? This is nonsense, Euro. How many WW games have you played?

No, not because of that.

And attacking a person who is not voting for you is not a good way to win the game, either. ;)

You've lost your credibility because of the stunt you pulled yesterday.

No, not because of that.

And attacking a person who is not voting for you is not a good way to win the game, either. ;)

You've lost your credibility because of the stunt you pulled yesterday.
I pulled the stunt because I was bored, that much is obvious, but it means nothing about my credibility as a scanner. If I were trying to suicide again, then you could say that my spiel wasn't credible.

I'm not attacking anyone, either. I'm pointing out what makes no sense. I'm voting for humancalc.

Whether you believe me or not, it makes no sense to lynch someone who has made an easily testable claim. If I'm not lying, you get the benefit of my ability. If I am, you'll lynch me anyway. Leaving me alive for 2-3 days does no damage whatsoever.

I pulled the stunt because I was bored, that much is obvious, but it means nothing about my credibility as a scanner. If I were trying to suicide again, then you could say that my spiel wasn't credible.

I'm not attacking anyone, either. I'm pointing out what makes no sense. I'm voting for humancalc.

It's not me you're trying to convince, however, those you are trying to convince already hate you enough to not care what role you have.

I'll try my best to try to save you, but make sure to send a scan order tonight.

Unvote Slinky
Vote Humancalc

Whether you believe me or not, it makes no sense to lynch someone who has made an easily testable claim. If I'm not lying, you get the benefit of my ability. If I am, you'll lynch me anyway. Leaving me alive for 2-3 days does no damage whatsoever.

This is true, I want to punish vLN as much as any of you, but he's right... :(

Unvote slinky, vote humancalculator

6-5. I won't change unless someone else does too.

I *will* break the tie if it is not broken before, though.

EDIT: nvm, no tie.:p

Unvote Illiria

Vote Humancalc
Edit: too late I assume. Edit2: Gah, Euro voted vLN, wouldn't have mattered.

Edit3:
Is there a tie?

Don't you read anything I write? ;)

FINAL VOTE COUNT
7 vLN - Dublish, THE_SPLIT, punkbob, sbr, Cuthuthulu, Nautilu, EURO
4 Humancalculator - likk9922, Byakhiam, vLN, Ahura Mazda
1 Slinky - muttoneer
2 Heimdall - AVN, Illiria
1 jonti-h - Avernite
1 Avernite - jonti-h
1 EURO - Slinky
1 Illiria - Heimdall
1 sbr - klas_knas
1 THE_SPLIT - Paendrag
1 likk9922 - Humancalculator
1 Paendrag - Lemeard

DAY II​
Today you're all confused. Wasn't that van Loch Ness supposed to be dead? vLN himself claims to be an important clerics and while some of you believe him, the majority still wants to see him dead.
In the end, it proves to be a good decision, as von Loch Ness was in fact a Level 6 Evil-Aligned Cleric of Gzemnid, Beholder deity of deception.

evil_cleric.jpg

You lynched von Loch Ness the baddie

NIGHT III​
The forces of evil does not intend to just give up, it seems. This night, they murder Sir Klas Knas, Level 6 Good-Aligned Paladin
paladin.jpg

You hunted klas_knas the goodie