• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please, please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We wouldn't want two hunters to hunt me on one night and waste an ability. Let's have Euro hunt me tonight (and if he's lying about being the hunter and doesn't actually hunt me, you can hunt me tomorrow).

I think this is the perfect solution to this connundrum.

That said, I expected more from you, Locky. :(

At the table:
*Paendrag looked at his sheet that contained his characters details..
INT 4
AGI 2
STR 4
Good at running and dodging.. A concealed dagger..
Aha.. Seems he was allergic to monkeys...
He quickly glanced at the nerd next to him with glasses and a jolt cola who just to spite him had choosen to play an ape..
HA Paendrag thought.. He will feel my wrath..
I will quickly
He quickly deviced a plan were he was as a starting scheme cast a flame spell and then hack the monkey to pieces with his -2 dagger of Betheela the godess of Hippogriffs... He rolls the D12 and.. *

Meanwhile in the gameworld:
*Pangastian the Cleric makes an outbusrt against the rabid monkey but misses with his dagger.. He speaks the word of the holy flame, but somehow the monkey seems to have a holy artifact that protects him..
He decides to take another approach and screams to all the Paladins that they must all destroy the vile creature who defies the laws of nature and all the gods..*

Last edited:
This is a picture of yours truly.

Cacofonix.png