• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In as mage.

blackmage.png

In - Druid, I think...

In as a cleric

In.

EDIT: Didn't realize Black Mage was already taken. :eek:o

Last edited:
Signup is now closed. I'll begin to distribute roles now.
We'll have night start and first deadline is 20.00 CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME THURSDAY (~46h from)

* GOOD - wins the game by eliminating all the evil players.

* NEUTRAL - wins the game by surviving until the end. Does not count towards the parity UNLESS THE PLAYER SPECIFICALLY MENTIONS TO ME WHAT SIDE HE'S SUPPORTING

* EVIL - wins the game by reaching the parity with goodies AND eliminating all the other groups of baddies

--------------------
Important info from the first page. All the roles have been distributed. Please PM me if you haven't received your role

Last edited:
Vote Euro the Baddie!

???

Just because I have a question about the rules.

It's much harder for us to eliminate ALL the evil players, if there are cultists, sorcs, and other baddies, than just the wolves, how it normally is.

???

Just because I have a question about the rules.

It's much harder for us to eliminate ALL the evil players, if there are cultists, sorcs, and other baddies, than just the wolves, how it normally is.

Yes, the rule is correct. I'll say no more.

Please hunt me. I am cursed. I promise this is not a joke or some trick.

What the hell? That's totally unethical...
Not to mention that you'd now actually be a liability to any pack willing to hunt you...